Helibars | GTAMotorcycle.com

Helibars

Sadz

Site Supporter
Thinking of getting Helibars for my 02 cbr954rr. Any input on vendors or other similar products would be appreciated.
Thanks guys ;)

Use the search function, ;) you'll find my post where someone else posted the Canadian dealers that sell em.

I have no feed back on them, I never pulled the trigger on ordering them.

they help a bit to relieve some cramping. Go to their website.

For a real improvement try LSL bars.

NN

I second the handlebar kit, it's what you want. Helibars are too close to the clip ons and I found them a waste of money.

Last edited:
Ya Helibars sent me a message that the item I need is outdated so Flea-bay is the best bet. Like the LSL option so far ;)
Thanks again guy!

Ya Helibars sent me a message that the item I need is outdated so Flea-bay is the best bet. Like the LSL option so far ;)
Thanks again guy!

I should mention there may be a few extra costs not included in the kit. The included bar ends are ugly (IMO) so I bought R&G bar ends. The OEM clip on bar ends are not likely going to fit the handle bar. I also bought new hand grips and clutch cable, just because the originals were 9 years old and due for replacement anyway. The OEM throttle cable was too short (I wasn't comfortable with their suggested re-routing) so I bought a new cable about 2 inches longer. The throttle cable was actually the biggest hold-up in the delivery!

Back
Top Bottom