Smile, you're on camera. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Smile, you're on camera.

inreb

Site Supporter
Guy jumps out of his truck and makes a production of photographing my plate. That's twice now that I've had overt camera action on me. Anybody else?

Maybe they want to be able to find you... later.. and.. do something..

Has not happened to me yet..

Maybe they want to be able to find you... later.. and.. do something..

Has not happened to me yet..

Exactly, and he said as much. So I rode my bicycle (part of regular route anyway) by his house to admire the "architecture", nice country setting. He's worried about B+E. I'll give him something to worry about.:p

Had some driver track me hand holding his camera as I went by him on the 404. Would that be a ticket for using a hand held electronic device while driving?

Had some driver track me hand holding his camera as I went by him on the 404. Would that be a ticket for using a hand held electronic device while driving?

Maybe, but it won't help you with respect to what you were doing that caused the other driver to want to film you.

Would the cop even bother to charge him? Who would be the witness other than you? And how credible a witness would you make if it appears that you are just trying to inflict payback?

Maybe, but it won't help you with respect to what you were doing that caused the other driver to want to film you.

Would the cop even bother to charge him? Who would be the witness other than you? And how credible a witness would you make if it appears that you are just trying to inflict payback?

That's the weird thing. Never say the guy before. Was in the lane beside and behind him. Noticed his arm come up when I was a ways back and saw the camera as I passed. Wasn't even at high speed. Was actually going slower than the left lane traffic, but faster than him in the middle lane. Maybe he just wanted to film a bike going by????

As for the charge, the footage itself would be the evidence. How it moves around...camera was in his hand.

That's the weird thing. Never say the guy before. Was in the lane beside and behind him. Noticed his arm come up when I was a ways back and saw the camera as I passed. Wasn't even at high speed. Was actually going slower than the left lane traffic, but faster than him in the middle lane. Maybe he just wanted to film a bike going by????

As for the charge, the footage itself would be the evidence. How it moves around...camera was in his hand.
Put your GoPro high on your lid and film him filming you.

Take out your phone or similar looking device and take a photo of HIS plate.
I'll bet you $100 his first reaction will be "You can't do that".
There seems to be a staggering increase in the number of mentally challenged people out there.

Take out your phone or similar looking device and take a photo of HIS plate.
I'll bet you $100 his first reaction will be "You can't do that".
There seems to be a staggering increase in the number of mentally challenged people out there.

Here's a man who gets it. I actually felt violated. I rode over to his place as I vaguely recalled seeing that truck come out of a driveway. We talked more there, nothing heated, he offered to delete the foto when push came to shove. I cycle past there regularly. He will be seeing more of me. If he connects me to being the guy on the motorcycle will be interesting. Country folk don't like you standing at the end of the drive staring at their house, I'd assume.

The footage would be evidence that "someone" took footage. How do you prove whose hand was holding the camera?

Here's a man who gets it. I actually felt violated. I rode over to his place as I vaguely recalled seeing that truck come out of a driveway. We talked more there, nothing heated, he offered to delete the foto when push came to shove. I cycle past there regularly. He will be seeing more of me. If he connects me to being the guy on the motorcycle will be interesting. Country folk don't like you standing at the end of the drive staring at their house, I'd assume.

CCC Criminal Harrassment 262.(2)(c)

• (c) besetting or watching the dwelling-house, or place where the other person, or anyone known to them, resides, works, carries on business or happens to be; or

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-264.html

Back
Top Bottom