Aug 20 mosport pic riders choice | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aug 20 mosport pic riders choice

kania

Anyone know where I can find the pics from that date.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

IMG_16381.jpg

That pic is only relevant if you left before 3.
We got 1.5H of open track from 15:30-17:00.
It was amazing, ride, get gas and ride again.

Ben

You are different than me. I would not have let my kids ride Mosport with an open track session on a day where everyone is thinking that it is the last of the day, twisting the throttle to get their few laps of the day in.

Late afternoon sessions at that track get sketchy on normal days.

You have a good point.
My kids are still not riding, so I guess I do have a diff take on it.

Late afternoon sessions at that track get sketchy on normal days.

Was just about to say the same. :) I was debating whether to book the day, looks like I made the right choice to pass on it judging by the rainy pic.

Ya some guy on turn 3 I know he got some good shots.. that full hour of riding non stop was amazing and mixed in with all the groups was perfect.. it should be like that all the time

that full hour of riding non stop was amazing and mixed in with all the groups was perfect.. it should be like that all the time

Ummm no.

Lol why not u get more track time... Get off when u want.. go on when you want.. anyhow it was good times I know it's not going to happen again but we can all wish for something rite

I can't think of why I would wish for an open track.

Why would you like it? Just because you are going for a longer time at 1 go?

Lol why not u get more track time... Get off when u want.. go on when you want.. anyhow it was good times I know it's not going to happen again but we can all wish for something rite

Because at Mosport there have been many VERY bad incidents due to the huge variance in speeds when mixing groups. The closing speeds on the back straight can be well over 100km/h difference.

Exactly. Between the 3 of our group topspeed varies from 160 to 200 to 250 kph.

Because at Mosport there have been many VERY bad incidents due to the huge variance in speeds when mixing groups. The closing speeds on the back straight can be well over 100km/h difference.

Back
Top Bottom