FS: 2007 Honda Element | GTAMotorcycle.com

FS: 2007 Honda Element

174Racing

Hey GTAM!

I'm selling my '07 Honda Element EX. I'm reluctant to sell it but I'm just not using it much since I got a van for the track.

The EX has Honda's Realtime AWD, sunroof, sub-woofer and 5-spd auto. The only things this one doesn't have is the fog lights. No accidents, the only damage is a small dent on the right rear corner and that was from the ice storm a couple years ago. It is all stock except for the Kurt trailer hitch. Tires have tons of life left (Goodyear triple tread) and pads/rotors replaced last year and I had Honda install a new windshield in the spring. It has given us zero problems since we owned it and it kicks ***** in the snow!

I figure I would list it on GTAM because it was my race track hauler!! This setup works really well but my trailer out grew the car... its good to tow 1500 pounds (well loaded open trailer or a small enclosed). I've pulled a few different trailers with it and it tows everything with no fuss. There is a huge amount of space for gear inside... or even a bike! If your sleeping at the track I built a bed that replaces the rear seats so you can sleep on a double size air mattress on top and store everything else under the bed. The bed installs in minutes and you and your stuff are out of the elements!! The wife and I used this setup for a 16 day road trip to California and back!

Here is a link to my auto trader ad. If your interested its probably faster to email or text me through the auto trader site than to PM me here.

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Honda/Element/GEORGETOWN/Ontario/19_8935282_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=6_15_16

Back
Top Bottom