Oshawa/durham area stunters | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oshawa/durham area stunters

Kyle

I just moved to Oshawa, Ive got a few lots Im going to try out on my own, but I thought there wouldnt be many if any other stunters in the area. BUT yesterday driving across king, I saw a R6 with a cage and subcage all stunted out, this tells me there is at least one of you out here.

Im looking for some people to ride with out in this area. I used to ride in mississauga but since I live here now Ill only be venturing out there on the weekends from now on.

Im not trying to post a personal ad here or anything but the truth is I know how stunters are with bringing people into theire circle and showing new people their lots. Im the same way, So Ill just saw a few things,

1) Im not a mach 1 stunter, Im a slow controlled stunter.
2) Im not looking to burn lots, just find a new group of people to ride with out here.
3) I encourage you to check my instagram before you believe anything I have to say. @05zx10R

I doubt anyone will respond to this but it dosent hurt to try, PM me on insta or here. Like I said not looking to burn lots or hurt anyone, just looking for some fellow stunters to hit the spot with during the week out here.

I'm down to mess around in local lots. Lots of areas around here to have fun. Durham 5-0 are a little gung-ho though and will F your day right up in a second because they have nothing better to do. If you're into it, a lot of guys do drift stuff in a lot here in Oshawa with their cars as well.

Yeah I ran into a guy from courtis at my girlfriends barn the other day he was telling me that there is a half decent drift scene out here. Saw a bunch of 240s and supra at the McDonald's near my house a couple nights in a row here.

Yep, lots of drifting and auto-x (autocross). White Supra? If so, I know him lol.

Durham 5-0 are a little gung-ho though and will F your day right up in a second because they have nothing better to do.
Yep, this. They've been breaking up fun in Durham for me for the past 30 years. Some things don't change.

Look for industrial lots AWAY from residential areas. Luckily Durham is going through an industry decline and there's a lot of vacant buildings.
Away from residential means fewer people to call and complain, especially if you have tell-tale loud pipes.
I've had decent luck with go-karts in industrial lots away from residential...and very poor luck near residential areas.

Back
Top Bottom