right now SHELL GASS 0.10 cents a litre gooo get it | GTAMotorcycle.com

right now SHELL GASS 0.10 cents a litre gooo get it

10 Cents at the pump or on the sign post? It would help to know which location but obviously it's a pricing error.

110 here

Ultramar was 106

Two words: Highway Six.

'If', gas was that cheap, there would be a line up all the way to the North Pole...

It's some promotion Shell is doing, follow them on twitter to find out where. I'm not sure where myself.

It was in Markham this morning, and only lasted till noon.

The line ups were F'in whack. They had private security on hire due to the lineups.

Only a moron lines up for gas at any price unless there was an oil crisis and you had no choice

I've seen stations selling gas for a few cents per litre cheaper than other stations and the line ups were insane... Just like the drivers... insane. For example, a 5 cent saving on a litre of fuel in my car that has a 60L tank would be a $3.00 saving... Anyone who waits more than 10 minutes for a $3 saving is either very hard up, or needs mental therapy, or both...

The local Costco station always has major line ups for fuel that is just a few cents cheaper than other local stations... They probably blow their 'savings' on the fuel they wasted sitting in line idling...

Oh so this 10 cents thing was real? If it were close by I would've at least checked out the lineup. My gas tank is 136L so at 10 cents it would cost less than the bike to fillup.

It was a promo for their new formula. One guy in an SUV got about $140 in gas for free. Yep, worth lining up for that. Others, not so much of a savings. There was a tech glitch and the pump charged .01 instead of .10, so they just gave it away instead of trying to collect pennies.

CTV said that, some other source said Shell was celebrating the tenth anniversary of the V-Power. Doesn't matter. It's over.

I've seen stations selling gas for a few cents per litre cheaper than other stations and the line ups were insane... Just like the drivers... insane. For example, a 5 cent saving on a litre of fuel in my car that has a 60L tank would be a $3.00 saving... Anyone who waits more than 10 minutes for a $3 saving is either very hard up, or needs mental therapy, or both...

The local Costco station always has major line ups for fuel that is just a few cents cheaper than other local stations... They probably blow their 'savings' on the fuel they wasted sitting in line idling...

Couldn't agree more.

I use my vehicle for work and fuel isn't cheap by any stretch. One time a concerned friend called me to let me know that they heard gas was going up 2 cents per litre at midnight and I might want to fill up. Of course, I just happened to be in a mood and couldn't contain my sarcasm when I tallied the $1.60 in savings and the many ways I could spend it.

Back
Top Bottom