never bean to starbuck | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

never bean to starbuck

Hey what can I say? But I've heard all the horror stories. I just drink a basic dark roast coffee, black. Is it possible to purchase something like that there? There's one on my proposed cycling route this afternoon. I'd like to try it out;)
Go there and tell them you want a Tall Americano, 2 pumps of Hazlenut. If you've got a sweet tooth that day, get a vanilla bean frap.

Which of their sizes did they give you?

No clue what they translate to, a medium is what you would expect in a medium, likewise in a large

Coffee and bran? While cycling? Is it the thrill of living life dangerously, or incredible intestinal fortitude?

Neither. I just pointed into the display case and squeaked "I'll have one of those" She said "Oh, the bran muffin?" Saving face, I nodded to the affirmative. I made it home ok.

Go there and tell them you want a Tall Americano, 2 pumps of Hazlenut. If you've got a sweet tooth that day, get a vanilla bean frap.

Thanks, I'll jot that down on a scrap of foolscap and keep it in the billfold.

No clue what they translate to, a medium is what you would expect in a medium, likewise in a large

Can't believe you then. There's a "hidden" size that they don't tell you about.
So they tend to boost everyone up a size, because of people's ignorance of the fact.

Neither. I just pointed into the display case and squeaked "I'll have one of those" She said "Oh, the bran muffin?" Saving face, I nodded to the affirmative. I made it home ok.

Coffee and bran? While cycling? Is it the thrill of living life dangerously, or incredible intestinal fortitude?

Worst case scenario he could drop trou along the bike path and go about his business. Have your best sing songy 'sorry' ready for passers-by.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Worst case scenario he could drop trou along the bike path and go about his business. Have your best sing songy 'sorry' ready for passers-by.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

LOL, good catch. Just as a fyi I completely remove trou and move them to a safe place. You don't want to soil your pants while around your ankles. That just makes a bad situation worse.

Grande Pike. Equivalent to a large, medium roast coffee. Pike Place is their average popular medium roast blend. It's quite tasty.

LOL, good catch. Just as a fyi I completely remove trou and move them to a safe place. You don't want to soil your pants while around your ankles. That just makes a bad situation worse.

you need to learn the lean back against a tree ankles out method, its good for the abs, and make sure your not on a downhill slope There have been many woodlot poop fails on unlevel ground.

d4f483016c6ee3643c6ccd603ccdcce4.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Hey what can I say? But I've heard all the horror stories. I just drink a basic dark roast coffee, black. Is it possible to purchase something like that there? There's one on my proposed cycling route this afternoon. I'd like to try it out;)

I'm the same and that's why I pretty much only drink Starbucks. Tim Hortons is like flavored water. I usually order a short.

People still reading this thread? I've moved on. On to some sort of Jamaican coffee at the Fortino's in store coffee bar. It's the bomb! And yes there is water involved, with flavour.

I tried tims' dark roast coffee yesterday for the first time. It was crap. I must admit it tasted less like battery acid than their regular coffee.

Back
Top Bottom