never bean to starbuck | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

never bean to starbuck

Welcome to 1999!!! You ready to party?
I'm always a fan of Prince references. Intentional or not. Well done.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

If you want a double double it means you get two guys and two girls going at it. Costs extra though. Triple Triple is just an orgy.

Have fun at your local starbuck and if you get an STD you can ask for a refund.

lol ask for

Regular cooffee
Regular BJ

Report back what flavor and gender you get.

Funny enough I like timms these days. I look at it as coffee tea.

Cowgirl is the Hooters of coffee shops, its fun but the T.O. feminists may not be ready for a fun coffee shop.

Starbucks must be OK for somebody, they have as many locations as Mcdonalds. Coffee is serious business here at my home, I take it black so taste is important, I'm not hiding it under cream and sugar and flavor shots.

Drink what you enjoy

Ah, looks like they had a bad case of Moby Dick with the name.

But, that chick from Battlestar Galactica . . .

Only time I went to that store, they didn't know what a medium was, and they burnt my coffee. :(

Ah, looks like they had a bad case of Moby Dick with the name.

But, that chick from Battlestar Galactica . . .

Only time I went to that store, they didn't know what a medium was, and they burnt my coffee. :(

whenever I've had coffee there it always tastes burnt.

Not at Starbucks. Only at this place - http://www.cowgirlsespresso.com/

These kinds of places are all over rural North western states the more inland you get the weirder they seem to be. Mostly a spruced up shacks on the corner of some gas station parking lot, set up with drive through. Saw another one called Hillibilly hotties....they don't have a a website, but I was able to find this jem

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...arrested-lewdness-wash-cops-article-1.1502796

There were few in North Dakota that we stopped at, oh man....one more f'n reason to hate North f'n Dakota!

Meh, I have nothing against Starbucks. The coffee is burnt/bitter, but I kinda like it that way. Every Starbucks I've ever been to has known what a medium or large is. Many have nice communal tables to spread your junk out on when working. Price is reasonableish, a large coffee costs me $2.50 I think, versus $2.xx at Timmies.

On the negative, many of their specialty drinks are crazy overpriced and not very good (the small batch cold brew coffee is disgusting), and it seems like they're going out of their way to hide the power outlets.

If they get the licensing to serve beer and wine like the want to, it'll be even better.

Don't like Starbucks. Will drink Tims or McDonald's.
Patiently waiting to find out what flavour Inreb went with for the bj.
Also, nice work with thread title.

I skipped *bux in favour of Fortinos' in store coffee bar. They give you a cup to draw(sp?) your own. Including bran muffin it was $2.80 OTD altho I stayed inside.

These kinds of places are all over rural North western states the more inland you get the weirder they seem to be. Mostly a spruced up shacks on the corner of some gas station parking lot, set up with drive through. Saw another one called Hillibilly hotties....they don't have a a website, but I was able to find this jem

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...arrested-lewdness-wash-cops-article-1.1502796

There were few in North Dakota that we stopped at, oh man....one more f'n reason to hate North f'n Dakota!

Ha-ha, that's great: "Bikini-clad Hillbilly Hotties coffee workers arrested for lewdness in Washington: cops"

I wonder if you can trade mark "Hillbilly Hotties" in Canada, or if it's already taken...

2 pumps. Vanilla.

I usually go go to the Coffee Tree when in town.

Also, been to Alternative Grounds.

Meh, I have nothing against Starbucks. The coffee is burnt/bitter, but I kinda like it that way. Every Starbucks I've ever been to has known what a medium or large is. Many have nice communal tables to spread your junk out on when working. Price is reasonableish, a large coffee costs me $2.50 I think, versus $2.xx at Timmies.

On the negative, many of their specialty drinks are crazy overpriced and not very good (the small batch cold brew coffee is disgusting), and it seems like they're going out of their way to hide the power outlets.

If they get the licensing to serve beer and wine like the want to, it'll be even better.

Which of their sizes did they give you?

Last edited:
Perhaps i'm getting old but that just does not look appealing to me

I don't get it. At all

-These women would have less dignity than a Starbucks coffee jockey. How much would you have to be paying them to entice them away from there?
-So to pay those women, now you're paying 2x for the same coffee to get maybe a three second glimpse of a low neckline
-You've basically created an outdoor, public pervert's row. No dignity for anybody!

we're going to hell in a handcart

I don't get it. At all

-These women would have less dignity than a Starbucks coffee jockey. How much would you have to be paying them to entice them away from there?
-So to pay those women, now you're paying 2x for the same coffee to get maybe a three second glimpse of a low neckline
-You've basically created an outdoor, public pervert's row. No dignity for anybody!

Actually, the coffee is excellent.

The ladies earn minimum wage. But they get a lot of cash because of tips and other "extras".

I skipped *bux in favour of Fortinos' in store coffee bar. They give you a cup to draw(sp?) your own. Including bran muffin it was $2.80 OTD altho I stayed inside.

Coffee and bran? While cycling? Is it the thrill of living life dangerously, or incredible intestinal fortitude?

Back
Top Bottom