never bean to starbuck | GTAMotorcycle.com

never bean to starbuck

inreb

Site Supporter
Hey what can I say? But I've heard all the horror stories. I just drink a basic dark roast coffee, black. Is it possible to purchase something like that there? There's one on my proposed cycling route this afternoon. I'd like to try it out;)

I have only been once. I just wanted a coffee and there was no place else close. Asked for one and was asked 'what kind?'. I said 'regular' and was stared at. I then said 'cream and sugar', again stared at. I was again asked 'what kind of coffee?'. I looked up at the list and had no idea. I said 'like McDonalds coffee'. Was told 'we don't sell that'. Fine, give me something 'normal'. Two sips and I dumped it. I have never been back

So basically you enter a different coffee world. I personally prefer 2nd cup...more choices of regular "drip" coffee in "light" "medium" "dark" "flavoured" tags with a description of each right in front of you

I dont personally like starbucks (their descriptions are behing the cashier oftens times) buts its like going to lcbo and saying you want wine.

They'll be like "what kind"

I find their coffees are too bitter... from what i was told from my connoisseur friend...it's partially because of their bean roasting process.

And the milk/cream and what not, you put it in yourself at the counter. :)

I'm running a pretty slick program over here, don't want to make any unnecessary stops if I don't have too.

What's a barista?

Barrista is an employee at starbucks that will give you a BJ while you enjoy your cappuccino. You have to request it and make sure you point out the Barrista that you want the BJ from.

Barrista is an employee at starbucks that will give you a BJ while you enjoy your cappuccino. You have to request it and make sure you point out the Barrista that you want the BJ from.
Please note: there are several male barristas.

Don't be picky about something so trivial like gender. (isnt that what our society teaches us?)

"Pikes Place - Granda please"

I'm happy with my Tim's Large 1 Milk....let the hating begin! I know we have a lot of haters of Tim's here...

north american drip coffee is disgusting you guys are very pedestrian.

starbucks is pretty whack but at least its better than tims swill water, get a long double espresso and piss off

north american drip coffee is disgusting you guys are very pedestrian.

starbucks is pretty whack but at least its better than tims swill water, get a long double espresso and piss off

58752830.jpg

I like a nice french pressed dark roast myself.

I am a coffee snob but i drink instant daily like i have since i was 3. Only a few times have i ever had coffee i didn't like, even tim's. That being said there are some amazing beans and roasts out there.

Star bucks is okay had it like 3 times its not even hard to order a cup like some people make it out unless you have flavour shots and the like. I do like their London fogs tho rather than their coffees

prefer this star buck.

360px-Kara_Thrace.jpg

Last edited:
58752830.jpg

I like a nice french pressed dark roast myself.

I am a coffee snob but i drink instant daily like i have since i was 3. Only a few times have i ever had coffee i didn't like, even tim's. That being said there are some amazing beans and roasts out there.

That's correct I am, I drink several cups of coffee a day not going to settle for garbage.

I make my own espresso at home I don't regularly go to "hipster" coffee joints however they do know good coffee and I'm glad they exist.

I can't understand how someone can drink 8+ ounces of coffee in one sitting I would sh1t myself.

I have only been once. I just wanted a coffee and there was no place else close. Asked for one and was asked 'what kind?'. I said 'regular' and was stared at. I then said 'cream and sugar', again stared at. I was again asked 'what kind of coffee?'. I looked up at the list and had no idea. I said 'like McDonalds coffee'. Was told 'we don't sell that'. Fine, give me something 'normal'. Two sips and I dumped it. I have never been back

lololol

At home, I grind my own beans and use a French press. But if I'm out and about and need a caffeine hit, Timmies is just fine. Starbucks is way overpriced, I almost never go.

Please note: there are several male barristas.

Don't be picky about something so trivial like gender. (isnt that what our society teaches us?)

lol ask for

Regular cooffee
Regular BJ

Report back what flavor and gender you get.

Funny enough I like timms these days. I look at it as coffee tea.

I can't understand how someone can drink 8+ ounces of coffee in one sitting I would sh1t myself.

At my high point I was 11 cups a day standard mugs as I don't really get take out coffee often and I took prefer the smaller trendy coffee shops when I cant make my own. Now I am 2 a day guy. The occasional espresso is nice but i prefer turkish but havn't had it in a long time.

Instant is still my go to unless I have guests or have the time to make it. I also like this when i can get it.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Welcome to 1999!!! You ready to party?

No Toronto locations. Dang. Maybe we can get a franchise of the cowgirls coffee.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom