How to turn a red light ticket into a criminal record | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to turn a red light ticket into a criminal record

Better reason to stop than this guy had:
CmuSYQA.jpeg

You just know his jail nickname will be, "El Gatto".

Let me make it clearer for you...

No under current legislation a motorized vehicle, (which an ebike is), when used on a public road should require insurance, a plate and a valid drivers permit.

So as you can see I didn't say they do. I said they should... But thanks for trying, to provide a refresher course. I have read the HTA more than a few times.

Lol. FWIW, the HTA wrt an ebike is clear, there is no "should" / "could" or whatever aspect, so I find it a weak post. And fwiw there is no such word as clearer. ;)

Time to let you get back to more condescending posts.

Looks like a pretty decent guy from his Facebook. Hope the red light wasn't one that just wouldn't change cause his bike wouldn't trip the contact wire. It would have been easy to get out of, or beat if he had waited a reasonable amount of time. I've run reds after waiting 10 mins or so. I treat lights that won't change as a stop sign. Or if it's a populated area, pull a right and do a u-turn. It would be a shame if all this stemmed from the light that won't change dilemma. Looks like he had a pretty good life going for him that will be forever changed by some bad decisions.

Last edited:
it is still considered to be a motor vehicle because it has an electric motor. if you are disqualified from driving you can not operate anything with a motor, even a lawn tractor to cut your grass is prohibited. To operate an e-bike you must wear an approved bicycle helmet how ever I do see many wearing dot motorcycle helmets and I suspect those would be allowed if it came down to the nitty gritty.

I don't believe this for a minute. How about a 15-year-old boy who has never gotten a licence, how come he can operate a motorized lawnmower? It doesn't make sense.

Where did I post it said should or could, in the HTA?? I posted that I thought these "bikes" should have insurance. It is an OPINION. I didn't say it was law.. As the commercials used to say.... Reading is Fundemental.

Comprehension is a learned skill. So I will make it clear for you seeing that you seem to be the only one having an issue with comprehension.

I BELIEVE that these bikes sould be required to have insurance and a plate, the rider be licenced, if they are operated on a public road. This is NOT currently the law, rather an opinion, (apparently shared with others). I trust this will help you understand the original post and permit us to move onto more pressing issues.

Lol. FWIW, the HTA wrt an ebike is clear, there is no "should" / "could" or whatever aspect, so I find it a weak post. And fwiw there is no such word as clearer. ;)

Time to let you get back to more condescending posts.

Where did I post it said should or could, in the HTA?? I posted that I thought these "bikes" should have insurance. It is an OPINION. I didn't say it was law.. As the commercials used to say.... Reading is Fundemental.

Comprehension is a learned skill. So I will make it clear for you seeing that you seem to be the only one having an issue with comprehension.

I BELIEVE that these bikes sould be required to have insurance and a plate, the rider be licenced, if they are operated on a public road. This is NOT currently the law, rather an opinion, (apparently shared with others). I trust this will help you understand the original post and permit us to move onto more pressing issues.

No need to use that much capitals. Are you trying to "show" us that you're yelling? How old are you btw?

No need to use that much capitals. Are you trying to "show" us that you're yelling? How old are you btw?

I *think* he was using capitals to emphasize those words. He's older. ;-)

Oh god, I used to work with the Guelph guy like 10 years ago. Nice guy but this doesn't surprise me in the least. I wonder if they administered a blood test after the arrest...

Where did I post it said should or could, in the HTA??

Right here and linked again for your benefit, from just a few posts back. :)
Hint. That was the whole point of my earlier question.
No under current legislation a motorized vehicle, (which an ebike is), when used on a public road should require insurance, a plate and a valid drivers permit.

I posted that I thought these "bikes" should have insurance. It is an OPINION. I didn't say it was law.. As the commercials used to say.... Reading is Fundemental.

Ahh, more condescending posts from you. At least you didn't say clearer this time. :)

LOL, I'm probably one of the only people who bothered to read your post and actually try to decipher wth you were trying to say.

You should stop embarrassing yourself by referring to reading fundamentals and comprehension. I hope one does not have to explain how your previously quoted sentence (which is bolded): attributes the context to the subject you had identified in it; has (poor) fundamental structure and wacky grammar further discombobulating what you were trying to say; and has zero references as being an opinion (no caps needed, lol) in it (or in the rest of that post which is unquoted but linked).

Clarifying posts and adding information when people ask questions is basic and productive forum participation. One now knows what you were trying to say. Attacking and belittling people who ask a question (especially when there is merit to their questions) is revealing. A forum quote comes to mind. Sour grapes are the lesser man's fruit.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom