Grand Bend Trackday Aug 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend Trackday Aug 24

sunny525

Site Supporter
Hey everyone, Grand Bend has a trackday coming up this Monday Aug 24th. If you pre-register, it's only $100+hst.
Looking at the weather right now, it looks awesome. However, don't let the weather uncertainty stop you from pre-registering now. If the day doesn't happen due to bad weather, or due to lack of participation you will not be billed. It's a win-win situation.
We plan on arriving Sunday late afternoon to set up. Hope to see you all out there!

You can pre-register here:
http://grandbend.lweb.net/index.cgi?Mode=Package&Event=GBM Roadcourse Bike Lapping

Oh boy. Sunday last day to pre register?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Oh boy. Sunday last day to pre register?

If you're interested, pre-register now. If they don't get enough people or the weather looks horrible, you will not be charged. Just follow the link on the original post to sign up.

I would be still have to book off work.

I'll be there!

Should be good times !

my 2nd track day planned and ready to go with a buddy! Hope to meet some of you guys there

Was hoping they would run long track, signed up, no confirmation yet.

Do you happen to have trailer space? I could drive myself over but I don't have a truck at the moment. No pressure worst case I can switch vehicles with my dad.

I'm not going to be able to make it... some crap piled up at work so I'll be loading shovels instead of bikes. :(

That's unfortunate. Had a great time dicing it up with Dave on the last evening lapping. I though there were 2 suns out, turns out it was just him :) A lot more work with that new HP you have.

Yeah, that was a good time. I think the major suspension changes made a bigger difference than the power. At Mosport it the power was much more noticeable :)

Back
Top Bottom