DOT/Snell helmet sticker and M2 exit | GTAMotorcycle.com

DOT/Snell helmet sticker and M2 exit

Newblet

How picky are the examiners about this?

I have my M2X soon and was going over my bike/gear/and the route today and noticed that the DOT sticker has peeled off of my helmet. I still have a silver foil layer there but the DOT/Snell part has peeled off. It is a Bell RS-1 with a 2011 date stamp on the inside and out if that matters.

I was also wondering about Tullamore road in Brampton where I hear the emergency stop is to be performed (says the threads/ videos I have seen). It is all no parking signs and a fire hydrant. Just where am I supposed to stop? or is it ok to emergency stop in a no park zone as long as I'm not actually parking there?

Edit: Thanks for the replies. Anyone got info on stopping briefly in a no park?

Cheers

Last edited:
Did my M2 Exit in June and the examiners paid zero attention to my gear. My helmet is ECE rated and imported from the EU, no DOT sticker in the back.

Additional Info under the liner
402a9333470c1f0270f820b73df95145.jpg

Dude... it's an E-stop. They can't fault you for stopping in a no stop zone in an Emergency situation. Albeit a simulation. What would you do/say in a real Emerg??? "Hmmm... I can't stop here, it's a no-stopping zone..." Ah.... NO!

As far as the helmet goes... as long as it looks legit, they won't even bother to check. Chillax brother...

Last edited:
Dude... it's an E-stop. They can't fault you for stopping in a no stop zone in an Emergency situation. Albeit a simulation. What would you do/say in a real Emerg??? "Hmmm... I can't stop here, it's a no-stopping zone..." Ah.... NO!

As far as the helmet goes... as long as it looks legit, they won't even bother to check. Chillax brother...

Don't know why everyone refers to it as an emergency stop. It's a roadside stop.

Helmet: you are fine. they can usually tell whats a proper helmet and whats a cheap bucket or bicycle helmet.

Stopping: it's an emergency stop. you stop when it's safe. regardless of the signs.

Stopping and standing is fine in a no parking zone unless there is a "No Stopping" or "No Standing" sign, as far as I'm aware.

Back
Top Bottom