R6 guys, where do I find a part number for this | GTAMotorcycle.com

R6 guys, where do I find a part number for this

Rob Star

Mall Santa
Site Supporter
Been trying to find a name or number for this small bracket. It's the bracket that holds the belly pan fairing to the chassis right by the foot brake as pictured below.

no salvage yards have any third generation r6's around

id like to call a dealer for it but can't find a part number or even a name for it

can anyone help?

I'd use Snow City's website too if their cutoff year wasn't 1986. Doh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

www.yamahapartsnation.com will provide actual Yamaha OEM part #'s. (Bikebandit substitutes their own internal #'s which makes it useless for bargain-shopping)

thanks again

i googled the part number found on yamahapartsnation.com fairing diagram and found it on Amazon for the same price but instead of paying 20 bux shipping it's only a few dollars shipping

cheers
rob

EDIT:

wont ship to canada

no matter I have the part number now

all is good

Last edited:
I use motosport.com in the US for many OE parts. They ship to Canada quickly and efficiently and are very reasonably priced.

For a 2009 R6 that bracket looks to be 13S-2836G-00-00 (Shop OEM, Cowling 2, Item 81). They show it being $CAD15.11 and would ship in 3-6 days.

They also show another part, Item 82, 90179-06059-00 "Nut" being associated with the bracket. Make sure you get all the bits you need :)

I use motosport.com in the US for many OE parts. They ship to Canada quickly and efficiently and are very reasonably priced.

For a 2009 R6 that bracket looks to be 13S-2836G-00-00 (Shop OEM, Cowling 2, Item 81). They show it being $CAD15.11 and would ship in 3-6 days.

They also show another part, Item 82, 90179-06059-00 "Nut" being associated with the bracket. Make sure you get all the bits you need :)

Much apreciated! Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom