G2 P51 Combat Fighter | Confederate Motorcycles | GTAMotorcycle.com

G2 P51 Combat Fighter | Confederate Motorcycles

Not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate the aesthetics. Not much in the way of technical details, and those front discs look might small to me. $113K?

It's as if a V-Max got knocked up by a Ducati and this was their awful hellspawn.

I'll never understand this company.

Do they make these bikes overly complicated and over priced just to be overly complicated and over priced? What am I missing? Aside from being unique in appearance and materials used what do they offer that bikes a fraction of the cost most likely do better?

I'm obviously not their target market. :p

Looks like a movie prop. Too much going on just for the sake of looking complex.

Saw the bike at the bike show a few years back (maybe not exact model) and found it very interesting to look at. Mechanically...great detail and quality. Would I ride...no not my thing. BUT PRETTY COOL DESIGN ;)

Bigger engines...for bigger, bulkier bikes? Not my cup of tea but I guess it makes a good bedroom poster for a 5 year old...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I couldn't even tell you the engine size...I was commenting on the custom build appearance of most parts. It looks like most of it is cnc machined puzzle pieces. Like you would make in a garage (assuming you had the machining skills). Maybe because I am a millwright, I appreciate different aspects of the build?!? Like I said...I would never ride it but it is like artwork.

Back
Top Bottom