Kid points laser at YRP chopper, instantly arrested | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kid points laser at YRP chopper, instantly arrested

Is everyone whining about their taxes and wasting resources reading the whole story? The heli was in the air supporting cops on a gun call. These chuckleheads just got in the way.

Is everyone whining about their taxes and wasting resources reading the whole story? The heli was in the air supporting cops on a gun call. These chuckleheads just got in the way.

Actually I was guilty of not reading the whole story thoroughly at first which I mentioned earlier. Thought it was yet another typical laser pointer case.

actually I don't think it matters if the copter was on a beat the traffic tim's run. The laser bounces off all the windows in the chopper and really can mess up the pilots vision for a short while. If he has a bad night and drops a million dollar aircraft into somebodies rooftop its not just kids having hijinx or a waste of tax dollars

actually I don't think it matters if the copter was on a beat the traffic tim's run. The laser bounces off all the windows in the chopper and really can mess up the pilots vision for a short while. If he has a bad night and drops a million dollar aircraft into somebodies rooftop its not just kids having hijinx or a waste of tax dollars
I meant it was doing something useful being in the air not ruining kids nights on purpose

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

yes I got that,my addition was whatever reason they are airborne is good enough not to have some yokels lighting them up.

arm that thing with some sidewinder missles

arm that thing with some sidewinder missles

The MiG-25 population in North York is not quite bad enough for them to go there yet.

I'll walk myself to the pedantic penalty box

It wont. Body heat can be seen from a long distance while using Thermal.

Fire depts have been using the same technology for the last 10 years as well.
I really need to try that because the US military spend so much on defense. Some of their uniform absorb light rather emitting it. You see an object because it bounces light off an object. An object that absorb light makes it harder to see. I got a pants which touts being infrared absorbing. Thermal, I believe uses infrared of the light spectrum. I believe it might not be 100% effective but it would be better than civilian clothing

FWIW I was visiting a friend and he was showing off his green laser pointer that he uses for star gazing etc. He flashed it around the kitchen and the beam was bouncing off the various reflective surfaces. I ended up with vision issues for the next week.

Those things should be classified as weapons.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom