Kid points laser at YRP chopper, instantly arrested | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kid points laser at YRP chopper, instantly arrested

TwistedKestrel

King of GTAM
Site Supporter
Great footage. I also see common sense is alive and well with the youth of today......not.

What waste our tax dollar.. Arresting kids on a dead end street and driving by known crack houses in Toronto looking the other way

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

What waste our tax dollar.. Arresting kids on a dead end street and driving by known crack houses in Toronto looking the other way

Pointing lasers at aircraft is dangerous, and usually it's next to impossible to track down the perpetrators quickly enough. They didn't deploy the chopper just to hassle youth

Anyone else really impressed with how good their camera is? Like seriously that night vision is better than most regular day time security cameras!

Anyone else really impressed with how good their camera is? Like seriously that night vision is better than most regular day time security cameras!
military hand me downs?

last time i played with a night vision scope i was unimpressed and it was a "gen 3"... this is way above that tech.

These guys are in some serious doo-doo... As TK mentioned, the laser was attached to an air pistol. This is some serious stuff here...

Wtf is wrong with the parents? Where are the parents? Waste of time and resources? Who the hell grows up thinking it's a good idea to point a weapon at a helicopter? Let alone a police helicopter? Society needs a serious redo. People are hopeless

Wtf is wrong with the parents? Where are the parents? Waste of time and resources? Who the hell grows up thinking it's a good idea to point a weapon at a helicopter? Let alone a police helicopter? Society needs a serious redo. People are hopeless

In that video, I can't tell, were they on a lawn? They should get off the lawn for starters. And it's bigger than that. Where are the parents' parents? Who raises kids to raise kids to point weapons at helicopters? If I had any say in the matter I'd have given society a serious redo circa 1867, get this country started off on the right foot.

In that video, I can't tell, were they on a lawn? They should get off the lawn for starters. And it's bigger than that. Where are the parents' parents? Who raises kids to raise kids to point weapons at helicopters? If I had any say in the matter I'd have given society a serious redo circa 1867, get this country started off on the right foot.

Why bother fixing the hopeless here? That would cost money.. It's way more profitable bombing the third world hopeless half way around the world.

Why bother fixing the hopeless here? That would cost money.. It's way more profitable bombing the third world hopeless half way around the world.

Yup, and if they fly with the prevailing winds they could save a bit of dosh on fuel.

Back
Top Bottom