Dangerous spot to park your bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dangerous spot to park your bike

GixxerL2

Went to Elephant Lake on the weekend and saw these group of riders park at the side of the road in the mid long right/left hander (depending where you're coming from). Not sure what they were doing there but some riders could easily get fixated n hit them all like bowling pins.

That's not the right spot to watch/record Marquez n Lorenzo dragging knee. If they stopped because someone crashed, that would even be a stronger reason not to park their bikes there.

78967a1b948cf42e23be9a03970c9657.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like this?

CIMG0187-L.jpg

Or. Now hear me out on this one... don't drive like an idiot. There's plenty of time for visibility. I could understand if it was around a blind 120 or something.

If you're worried about someone fixating on them. Maybe we should remove road signs because they're a distraction for riders to fixate on and crash.

Or. Now hear me out on this one... don't drive like an idiot. There's plenty of time for visibility. I could understand if it was around a blind 120 or something.

If you're worried about someone fixating on them. Maybe we should remove road signs because they're a distraction for riders to fixate on and crash.
Or protect yourself and not park there. The car that comes plowing around the corner may not get the memo

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've seen riders park in the middle of the hairpin at the Forks of the Credit.

I've seen riders park in the middle of the hairpin at the Forks of the Credit.
Two cops did that last week. I'm coming up it and there they are sitting on their bikes. So I stop and the one waves me through with this look of disgust that I even stopped. Parked in the driveway up the hill and walked down and gave him an earful. Ignorant ******* with a badge.

Two cops did that last week. I'm coming up it and there they are sitting on their bikes. So I stop and the one waves me through with this look of disgust that I even stopped. Parked in the driveway up the hill and walked down and gave him an earful. Ignorant ******* with a badge.

Balls!

Well, if you think you can stop someone from being an idiot then good luck to you buddy! How many times have you guys seen some guys on a bike couldn't make the turn and went straight instead? That's a long left hander if you come from the opposite side and you won't see these guys until you almost hit the apex which is where most accident happened.

Again this is just an advise, of course you can park your bike wherever you want cuz it's none of my business if you get wiped out by some riders or cagers.

It's not hard to find a driveway, parking lot, or straight bit of road to park on. Why anyone, regardless of vehicle, stops over the crest of hills, around corners, in the middle of the street (usually to have a conversation and then get annoyed when you want them to get out of the way), etc around here makes no sense to me.

I see this too often from both bikes and cars. Recently I was cruising the 507 and when I came out of a blind corner there was a car performing a 3-point turn right in front of me. The turn exits onto a fairly long straight but the driver didn't think to move his vehicle a few meters down the road to a safer spot.

I see this too often from both bikes and cars. Recently I was cruising the 507 and when I came out of a blind corner there was a car performing a 3-point turn right in front of me. The turn exits onto a fairly long straight but the driver didn't think to move his vehicle a few meters down the road to a safer spot.
And be inconvenienced? That's against the rules of entitlement. Get off their road! :rolleyes:

Went to Elephant Lake on the weekend and saw these group of riders park at the side of the road in the mid long right/left hander (depending where you're coming from). Not sure what they were doing there but some riders could easily get fixated n hit them all like bowling pins.

That's not the right spot to watch/record Marquez n Lorenzo dragging knee. If they stopped because someone crashed, that would even be a stronger reason not to park their bikes there.

78967a1b948cf42e23be9a03970c9657.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should be spinning 10000 RPM around that corner.

Back
Top Bottom