Update profile | GTAMotorcycle.com

Update profile

martin900cc

So I bought insurance while I was holding M1,
Now that I have a M2 do I need to call my insurance company and say "Hey I have M2 " does it matter???

It doesn't matter who you are,where you come from or which God you believe in...if you are motorcyclists, You are my Brother.

Some insurance companies only go by size of bike and years of experience , others take licence level into account. you should call to check - who knows your rate may go down.

Sounds good, thanks

It doesn't matter who you are,where you come from or which God you believe in...if you are motorcyclists, You are my Brother.

Now that I have a M2 do I need to call my insurance company and say "Hey I have M2 " does it matter???

Do you pay for minutes on your phone-plan, or did you figure asking a forum of non-insurance-professionals was better than calling your insurance professional directly? LOL. Sarcasm aside, call and let them know you have the M2. Can't hurt.

Friend called TD about 1 onth after having M2 to find out if rate would drop. Was told they would update but no reduction until he has held it for more than 1 year, (due to renewal time means it will be two years before he sees a reduction).

Do you pay for minutes on your phone-plan, or did you figure asking a forum of non-insurance-professionals was better than calling your insurance professional directly? LOL. Sarcasm aside, call and let them know you have the M2. Can't hurt.

It's just that I hate to stay online and listen to that stupid tone(we appreciate your patience)

Friend called TD about 1 onth after having M2 to find out if rate would drop. Was told they would update but no reduction until he has held it for more than 1 year, (due to renewal time means it will be two years before he sees a reduction).

TD does the same thing when you turn 25. Rate doesn't change until you renew for the next year. State Farm does it right away.

Back
Top Bottom