Guardian Bell Thef. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guardian Bell Thef.

FoRo

Some one stole my guardian bell off my bike last week, not sure why would anyone need a Virgo guardian bell but yeah. Im not superstitious but what makes me mad is that my wife gave it to me for my "protection" and some one stole it from me, i guess thats not going to be a lucky charm for the thief anyway.

Here is the closes picture that I could find online that looks like the bell, only on the back side where you see flames, there is a Virgo sign.
guardian_bell_vtwin_lady.jpg

Could it have fallen off...got caught on something.
Sucks if someone took the time / effort to steal it!
Pretty embarrassing to get caught doing that...

I have a hard time seeing somebody stealing one of these. I would think it had a crack and fell off. I didn't wait for that to happen to the one that came with my bike, I ripped it off ASAP and pitched it.

Sucks if it was a gift though.

Reminds me of that guy who owned(owns) shopsy's when we did that bike night then he rode to L&L and his bike started spitting oil out of the fill hole (cap disappeared). Did he ever cause a scene accusing everyone of stealing it! lol :(

I was definitely taken of by some one. I have attached it to the lower left screw hole in the license plate, i have seen this place have been used by many riders out there. The O key ring that used to hold it in place was securely attached, I actually had hard time putting the bell there so it would not have fallen off by it self. If the O part of the bell broke it would have left the key chain O ring, but there was nothing of that sort.

If anyone also has bell attached to their license plate and they want to keep it in place i would suggest to super glue the O key chain ring so it would stick in place.

Ok...then it was stolen.
I will keep an eye out for it Brother.
Sorry for your loss...it does suck losing a gift :(

You're supposed to hang it low down at the front. That's where the evil road spirits (gremlins) try to hop onto your bike.

Some one stole my guardian bell off my bike last week, not sure why would anyone need a Virgo guardian bell but yeah. Im not superstitious but what makes me mad is that my wife gave it to me for my "protection" and some one stole it from me, i guess thats not going to be a lucky charm for the thief anyway.

Here is the closes picture that I could find online that looks like the bell, only on the back side where you see flames, there is a Virgo sign.
guardian_bell_vtwin_lady.jpg

Huh. Now I know what that little bell that came with my bike is about. It's mounted to the front, near the bar clamps.

Positive things Foro!

At least no one backed into one of your parked bikes. Maybe the bell did it's job. Better they took the bell than the whole bike?

Still ****** thing though.

Back
Top Bottom