Video of biker allegedly running away from accident on QEW | GTAMotorcycle.com

Video of biker allegedly running away from accident on QEW

Maybe was just walking it off:dontknow: or going for :icescream:?

Not sure how he'd explain walking down Dundas St with a motorcycle helmet, jacket & backpack but no bike. :p

In Toronto??? That's unpossible!

Waiting for for crew saying bikers do no wrong to come in to defend him.

Like the title says "allegedly" so ya, a defence could be mounted.

Was there anything in the news about this?

What could be more cautious than...parking...your bike and exiting the highway? Zero chance of accident after that.

that "Arrow Truck" got there pretty fast

why is it always the good guys that die and dumbasses like this don't??

I sold an exhaust to some dummy kid last fall that just turned 18. (I found out his age because I met him at a bank and he complained about new fees because he no longer has a youth bank account). Anyway, I asked him how he could afford to insure the R6 he was riding. Simple - fire and theft insurance only (winter storage insure, all year round). If he crashes, he'll run away and report it stolen, or he'll be dead.

What a winner. Probably already in the obituaries somewhere.

Ya know, the word allegedly is incorrectly and way overused these days. There's no "allegedly" in this situation, a motorcyclist did in fact run away from a crashed bike. There's no disputing it in the video. When a person is found and charged, he (yes, most likely a male) becomes the alleged perpetrator of the crime. Allegedly is attributed to the person charged before being found guilty or innocent, not the incident. I constantly see and hear this in news reports.

Back
Top Bottom