IPHONE6 Handle bar mount? | GTAMotorcycle.com

IPHONE6 Handle bar mount?

What's the best iPhone 6 handlebar mount that's quick release? Google is giving me nothing thrilling
Yeah. Heard good things about ram x mount. Hedo2002 recommended Radio World on Steeles. Prices were similar to online. Will probably get decent service in tshirt and shorts. The Lambo might be a bonus.
Actually, it's about 2 minutes away from Maranello BMW/ DUCATI

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

What's the best iPhone 6 handlebar mount that's quick release? Google is giving me nothing thrilling

I have ram mount for the triple clamp. Took about 15 mins to put together, got it from Amazon.

Attachments

• hp4RamMount.jpg
    hp4RamMount.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 43
This is exactly what you need...

53777XL.jpg

http://www.gpscity.ca/ram-mount-tough-claw-mount-with-universal-x-grip-cradle-ram-hol-un7-400u.html

I just got one about a week ago, and its very secure. The quick release mechanism makes it super easy to pop on and off of different bikes as well. With steering stem or screw mounts you don't really have that option.

One very important thing when using these mounts with a cellphone is the ability to swivel. This one does full 360 without having to do anything. The other very popular RAM mount which uses a 'B Ball' system with an arm thingy isn't as convenient because you have to loosen the knob on the arm every time which is pain in the ***. They work great with GPS's but not so much with a phone...

Here's a picture of the type of mount you DON'T want

arms.jpg

Last edited:
This is exactly what you need...

53777XL.jpg

http://www.gpscity.ca/ram-mount-tough-claw-mount-with-universal-x-grip-cradle-ram-hol-un7-400u.html

I just got one about a week ago, and its very secure. The quick release mechanism makes it super easy to pop on and off of different bikes as well. With steering stem or screw mounts you don't really have that option.

One very important thing when using these mounts with a cellphone is the ability to swivel. This one does full 360 without having to do anything. The other very popular RAM mount which uses a 'B Ball' system with an arm thingy isn't as convenient because you have to loosen the knob on the arm every time which is pain in the ***. They work great with GPS's but not so much with a phone...

Here's a picture of the type of mount you DON'T want

arms.jpg

perfect thanks

My RAM mount with phone cradle (not the xgrip) the other one survived a deer crash at speed.

Back
Top Bottom