Convert street bike or sell and buy dedicated track bike? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Convert street bike or sell and buy dedicated track bike?

Thanks guys. Guess I'll track my 750 for this year then contemplate on seriously selling it and buying another bike =(

40,000 km on 16 Ti valves? I wouldn't do it. Call Z1 tuning, I believe they have a line on a couple of current 600 track bikes which are for sale.

40,000 km on 16 Ti valves? I wouldn't do it. Call Z1 tuning, I believe they have a line on a couple of current 600 track bikes which are for sale.

My gixxer 6 has 54000km on it, I was hitting the rev limiter for 2 seconds every lap at mosport for two days. All is still good. Gixxers run forever. :)

My gixxer 6 has 54000km on it, I was hitting the rev limiter for 2 seconds every lap at mosport for two days. All is still good. Gixxers run forever. :)

If they did I'd have a lot more money and only one bike.

Now that's abuse!

Tic, tic, tic...

My old F4 track bike had 90,000km on all original engine internals. Ran great and strong.

to the op....I have an 04 SV650 track bike for sale....its been down but everything is straight and the fairings are in half decent shape. pm me for details

Back
Top Bottom