longer term bike storage | GTAMotorcycle.com

longer term bike storage

Sukiyaki

Hey all,

Looking for recommendations for longer term, *reasonably priced* bike storage in the GTA. I have to leave the province for an indefinite period of time and can't take the bike with me. Also having to give up my apartment, so leaving it there is not an option. Don't know when I'll be back, but likely winter.

Also, my costs are going to be high while I'm gone and I'm having to take a leave of absence from work, so won't be earning during that time, therefore want to keep my overhead low.

Already did a thread search and didn't find anything on the topic.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Cheers.

Just rent a small storage unit. Drain the fuel tank before leaving it.

Usually lots of barn storage areas outside of most towns, cities. I think that will be less expensive. Most important thing is how you prep the bike and that you are happy with its accommodations while you are gone. Any friends with a garage?

Happy hunting.

Are you allowed to store vehicles in a storage unit? Looked into one when building our garage and they said no to a lawnmower, even with gas drained.

Are you allowed to store vehicles in a storage unit? Looked into one when building our garage and they said no to a lawnmower, even with gas drained.

Uhaul storage allows cars/motorcycles... I'd take a guess that the other big guys will also...

I guess, I was more worried about voiding insurance, storage unit WAS in Oshawa.

Ended up renting a pod and having to look at it for two months on the front drive. Made more sense in the long run as tools to build were in there too.

Back
Top Bottom