Waving hello | GTAMotorcycle.com

Waving hello

Hey everyone. I have officially rode for a week and loving the sport. Still not confident to go at high rate of speed yet because of the wind and those fuken cars with a blind driver! I passed by a few bikers today and noticed that we all wave at one another. That really made my day on how bikers looks out for each other! To the people who waved at me today (I was on a green ninja), hope I will see you soon again! Ride safe! :love10:

Hey everyone. I have officially rode for a week and loving the sport. Still not confident to go at high rate of speed yet because of the wind and those fuken cars with a blind driver! I passed by a few bikers today and noticed that we all wave at one another. That really made my day on how bikers looks out for each other! To the people who waved at me today (I was on a green ninja), hope I will see you soon again! Ride safe! :love10:
Do you know what an oncoming rider tapping his helmet means? It's even more important ;)

Welcome to the adventure that lasts a lifetime! :p

I passed by a few bikers today and noticed that we all wave at one another.

Except the bad-ash Harley riders... Probably think they're above the rest of us...

I passed by a few bikers today and noticed that we all wave at one another. That really made my day on how bikers looks out for each other!

It's a shame we can't all behave in this manner! Regardless of being on a bike or not...

The PoPo/Radar are up ahead...

I am surprised how many long term riders do not know what it means.
Going up 10 last week 6 sports bike riders all gave me the signal. Tap of the helmet. Thank you all.
However, when I did the same to other riders most of them did not acknowledge it.
Po Po was right in the middle of Caledon/10. For me travelling on 10 means they are somewhere for sure.

Do you know what an oncoming rider tapping his helmet means? It's even more important ;)
I've always twirled my finger, i.e. spinning flashing lights. Hmmm.... I take any signal other than a wave to mean police, better safe than sorry!

OP - Welcome to the club!

Twirling finger? Lol reminds me of eddie murphy stand up rountine regarding the cops in san fran lol.
Someone posted a chart in a thread with different signals iirc. Will post if I find it.
Acknowledging other riders as well as drivers with a 'thank you' seems to be a thing of the past. If you tap your helmet I'll give you a 'thanks' wave, as I will if you let me in in front of you whether on the bike or cage.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Thanks JB...

Back
Top Bottom