The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Meh, I've had someone to the left before, so I had to stop to avoid hitting the guy. Then the two behind him decide that they're in some sort of a convoy so they can run the red as well. GTA drivers can be so much better behaved sometimes.

Video cuts out due to choice words.

[video=youtube;I-Hc9gaVS0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Hc9gaVS0g[/video]

Hey Boots...Is this your camera? Is so which dashcam are you using? Looks great, and I like the speed and info at the top left too...

Regards

I wish my dash cam was working on Tuesday. I was on Finch Ave E and waiting for the light at Leslie. Some idiot in a black Jeep (License plate # BXLP 933) wanted to get into the left-turning lane which was empty but the car ahead of him--a black BMW X3--was in the way. The Jeep decided to try to squeeze in anyway. He hits the BMW with his front fender but keeps going. He knocks his own mirror in but keeps going. He continues to make his way through all the while grinding the entire side of his car against the BMW! And it didn't even save him any time at all because it was an advance green for the oncoming traffic.
Even more to my amazement, the BMW did nothing! He could have easily followed him into the left-turn lane but decided to just drive past. I thought maybe the Jeep had driven off but he was still stuck there in the intersection waiting to turn. I got the plate numbers of both vehicles and reported the incident to Police though I don't expect anything will come of it.

And about a week ago I was in the intersection at Bathurst and Finch waiting to turn left. There was an old lady directly ahead of me doing the same thing except in the other direction. A fire truck was approaching so everyone stood still while it came and went. The old lady then decided to abandon her left turn and instead drive straight into oncoming traffic lol. It felt odd to see a car drive past me on the right side. I and a couple of others honked our horns to no avail. Somehow she managed not to get hit and then turned off the road once she was clear of the median.

I wish my dash cam was working on Tuesday. I was on Finch Ave E and waiting for the light at Leslie. Some idiot in a black Jeep (License plate # BXLP 933) wanted to get into the left-turning lane which was empty but the car ahead of him--a black BMW X3--was in the way. The Jeep decided to try to squeeze in anyway. He hits the BMW with his front fender but keeps going. He knocks his own mirror in but keeps going. He continues to make his way through all the while grinding the entire side of his car against the BMW! And it didn't even save him any time at all because it was an advance green for the oncoming traffic.
Even more to my amazement, the BMW did nothing! He could have easily followed him into the left-turn lane but decided to just drive past. I thought maybe the Jeep had driven off but he was still stuck there in the intersection waiting to turn. I got the plate numbers of both vehicles and reported the incident to Police though I don't expect anything will come of it.

And about a week ago I was in the intersection at Bathurst and Finch waiting to turn left. There was an old lady directly ahead of me doing the same thing except in the other direction. A fire truck was approaching so everyone stood still while it came and went. The old lady then decided to abandon her left turn and instead drive straight into oncoming traffic lol. It felt odd to see a car drive past me on the right side. I and a couple of others honked our horns to no avail. Somehow she managed not to get hit and then turned off the road once she was clear of the median.
Which dashcam are you running?

Lady at Wal-Mart just now didn't want to return her cart in the rain so just left it. Behind her car. Then proceeded to back into it. Twice. I'm still laughing.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

4 or 5 point U turn in middle of blind corner Crooks Hollow Rd Dundas about 2 hrs. ago. Couple school girls in jap econobox. Stupid. Again, another instance of spidy sense saving my arsehole. Maybe I'm the stupid one?

Lady at Wal-Mart just now didn't want to return her cart in the rain so just left it. Behind her car. Then proceeded to back into it. Twice. I'm still laughing.

Good thats what should happen to people who leave their carts out in the open. Every time I park at that walmart I make sure to have a couple meat shielding cars around me in case a stray cart comes rolling on by.

Dont have it on video, but some idiot tried to make a right from a left turning lane at York U today, while there was traffic going by and almost hit me as I was walking through the pedestrian cross walk.

Proceeds to smile and laugh with her friend at me as they drive on by.

Driving is all fun and games.

Dont have it on video, but some idiot tried to make a right from a left turning lane at York U today, while there was traffic going by and almost hit me as I was walking through the pedestrian cross walk.

Proceeds to smile and laugh with her friend at me as they drive on by.

Driving is all fun and games.
...until someone loses an eye.

[video=youtube;XYT9iv2mawQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYT9iv2mawQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;VGOfY3hoo3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGOfY3hoo3w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;XNDWV2U9lPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNDWV2U9lPs&t=1m37s[/video]

edit: start this video at 1:37

Last edited:
[video=youtube;veTx7BvjUL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veTx7BvjUL4[/video]

TURN YOUR VOLUME DOWN!

[video=youtube;H7Z9VrUTGzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Z9VrUTGzc[/video]

Is that last video, matthew, is that your car getting hit? Regardless - looking at your videos you are one hell of a **** magnet! LOL. In all my years of driving I have yet to witness a collision unfold in front of me, or see some of the bonkers driving you capture on video (like driving on the sidewalk, or blatant red-light runs).

Back
Top Bottom