The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 148 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Drove to the GTA today. Brutal trip.

Left a nice note on someone's car yesterday, glad to see they fixed their parking today
da409cccae52d06cbbce3c2fd6e8d139.jpg
7eb2cd9db0010d2c04cc023bc0c02107.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Left a nice note on someone's car yesterday, glad to see they fixed their parking today

I bring this up at any opportunity but it still gives me warm feelings inside so here I go again. Used to park at a TTC commuter lot where by the time I showed up, it was usually just about full. One day I arrived to find a double-parked BMW 3 series with few remaining spots. However, it just so happened that I was driving a beat-up MX-3 that could still fit in the space by their driver's door (blocking it, of course). I came back to an angry note with lots of exclamation points, I wish I'd kept it

I bring this up at any opportunity but it still gives me warm feelings inside so here I go again. Used to park at a TTC commuter lot where by the time I showed up, it was usually just about full. One day I arrived to find a double-parked BMW 3 series with few remaining spots. However, it just so happened that I was driving a beat-up MX-3 that could still fit in the space by their driver's door (blocking it, of course). I came back to an angry note with lots of exclamation points, I wish I'd kept it

Dont you love when people are in the wrong and get mad at YOU?

Dont you love when people are in the wrong and get mad at YOU?

I was driving home from work one day a couple of years ago. Guy got caught in the left lane behind someone turning left into a driveway, he proceeded to cut me off and I had to slam on my brakes to avoid a collision. I wasn't happy about it but, crisis averted so whatever. Someone in the area honked their horn around the same time, I have no idea who or why as I was focused on avoiding the aforementioned collision. At this point the a**hat that cut me off to get in my lane where the traffic was still flowing apparently assumes I was the one that honked and proceeds to slam on his brakes and cut me off repeatedly for the next few minutes.

I was driving home from work one day a couple of years ago. Guy got caught in the left lane behind someone turning left into a driveway, he proceeded to cut me off and I had to slam on my brakes to avoid a collision. I wasn't happy about it but, crisis averted so whatever. Someone in the area honked their horn around the same time, I have no idea who or why as I was focused on avoiding the aforementioned collision. At this point the a**hat that cut me off to get in my lane where the traffic was still flowing apparently assumes I was the one that honked and proceeds to slam on his brakes and cut me off repeatedly for the next few minutes.

It's the GTA mentality of "Me first" and "I'm always right". People also tend to automatically assume a honk = a F*** you and retaliate in one way or another.

I've been 'Brake checked' because I tapped my horn twice (after a couple highbeam flickers) when the person in front of me was doing 70km/h in the left lane while veering 1/4 way into the next lane on the very light curves on the Gardiner. Turned out he was busy talking on his phone as well.

I find it mildly amusing when I flash someone going slow in the passing lane (with other empty slots in the next lane and no one in front), and they proceed to move over, but switch back in and "get back" at you by flashing back - at which point they're already too far for high beams to be considered blinding.

Last edited:
I just assume that I'm the second worst driver in the world,

but the rest of you are tied for first,

so I have to make allowances for all of your bad driving habits.

Im still trying to figure out what is so wrong with the parking job? Do you carry around bad parking flyers with you ? lmao.

What I gathered from their post was the first picture was the note on the windshield for a bad parking job (not pictured) and the second picture was of the person parked properly the following day showing that the note worked.

Im still trying to figure out what is so wrong with the parking job? Do you carry around bad parking flyers with you ? lmao.
Might have to do with him taking up three spots(not visible in the first post) . Do I carry around flyers with me? Not before but when I got to the office me and my buddy made some for ***** and now I do.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Why is it that when people are walking or standing around, or driving or stopped, they use the middle of the pathway no matter how wide the space is. But when they sit or park they spill over the edge of their space.

People are weird.

Most of you have enough trouble driving in a single lane, or stopping before what needs to be a huge wide line in the road. Why would anyone think that you'd have the capability to park in a narrower space? As for people stopping, on foot, it tends to be in doorways; in a vehicle, it tends to be in a fire route in front of a doorway.

lol

[video=youtube;KWjSzOrM5Jc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWjSzOrM5Jc[/video]

been seeing more and more of this, OPP charged a few drivers recently in deaths, i thought truck drivers were professionals?

Guess they'll give anyone an AZ license these days

Why is it that when people are walking or standing around, or driving or stopped, they use the middle of the pathway no matter how wide the space is. But when they sit or park they spill over the edge of their space.

People are weird.

No they are stupid.
When snow covers the lines on the road they forget there are more then one lane and drive in the middle.
Or that there are curbs etc. in parking lots and randomly park.
These are the same ones who can't manage to remove snow from the back window but can everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom