The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 147 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Keep meaning to get a dashcam, would have produced some entertaining footage today. On the QEW a white Honda SUV twice tries to occupy somebody else's lane, then appears to go the other way to try and pass on the left shoulder, eats concrete then merges back into traffic. OPP said it was a medical issue. Without video it's just cool story bro I guess

Keep meaning to get a dashcam, would have produced some entertaining footage today. On the QEW a white Honda SUV twice tries to occupy somebody else's lane, then appears to go the other way to try and pass on the left shoulder, eats concrete then merges back into traffic. OPP said it was a medical issue. Without video it's just cool story bro I guess

Cool story bro!

[video=youtube;bzJRcf4um4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzJRcf4um4c&feature=youtu.be&t=10s[/video]

[video=youtube;bzJRcf4um4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzJRcf4um4c&feature=youtu.be&t=10s[/video]

Forgot he had the trailer?

I vote texting. Looked up and realized he didn't want to turn right and went for it.

When I used to live on the west end and took that route, it was a common (daily) occurrence for people to completely stop on the right lane blocking traffic in order to cut in to make a left.

Scary **** on a bike.

Bestbuy have the ThinkWare F50 on sale right now ($100 down from $130) . I picked one up at lunchtime today to replace my older cams and to have something a bit more stealth and reliable. From what I have read its a decent basic dashcam.

Bestbuy have the ThinkWare F50 on sale right now ($100 down from $130) . I picked one up at lunchtime today to replace my older cams and to have something a bit more stealth and reliable. From what I have read its a decent basic dashcam.
Looked into it. $70 more for the in car hookup, not sure if that allows video while parked or if that's also separate. Are you planning to not run it off of the car battery?

From the first result in Google for "fleet vehicle":

Fleet vehicles are groups of motor vehicles owned or leased by a business, government agency or other organization rather than by an individual or family

Fleet vehicles are groups of motor vehicles owned or leased by a business, government agency or other organization rather than by an individual or family
So helpful.

Then can you tell us what is a motor vehicle owned or leased by a business, givernment agency, or other organization rather than by an individual or family that you referred to?

Also, there was a second question in his post. Seen how helpful you are, and how lazy we are, can you scroll up and read it for us. Maybe answer it this time too?

Thanks!

What appears to be another random post. Are you trying to relate it back to something else? A previous video perhaps? I'm not a mind reader. Post a link.

This one? I can't read the name on the truck.

Hit the brakes hard for this guy today. Not sure that he appreciated it though; he'd just made the left turn.
WWdO4w1h.jpg

Hit the brakes hard for this guy today. Not sure that he appreciated it though; he'd just made the left turn.
WWdO4w1h.jpg

:? ...

I have to admit that it's a really fun left turn since it's from an 80 kph to an 80 kph zone with a 180 degree turn.

But I like to allow for traffic. Mind you he did straighten the bike up and go wide pretty fast.

Back
Top Bottom