The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 149 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Might not be engineered to take a hit from the roof. It doesn't seem like it would be a common occurrence.

The first time I saw that picture it took me a while to figure out what I was looking at... apparently the MTO uses gundanium to build their signs?

Might not be engineered to take a hit from the roof. It doesn't seem like it would be a common occurrence.

That's what I would think as well. Actually I don't think any vehicle takes hitting a sturdy narrow post very well at any angle

[video=youtube;Dsr4Rz_gdOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsr4Rz_gdOw[/video]

Descriptions from youtube. Driver intentionally shifted his car into reverse and rammed my stationary vehicle at the intersection of Mavis & Eglinton. Notice in the footage how the driver leans over on to the passenger seat to brace for the anticipated impact.
Driver then got out of the vehicle and acted like I rear ended him. As soon as I mentioned that I caught the whole thing on dash cam, he jumped back into his vehicle and sped off.
Luckily I had the impact footage recorded on dash cam and was able to provide the video footage to police and insurance.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;uUf-SHM32cU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUf-SHM32cU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Do you think speed was a factor?

DSnjmKlW4AAwGdq.jpg

DSnjmKnWAAA9NVH.jpg
what vehicle did that used to be?

Whatever it was, it's now an in-poster.

News report the occupants suffered post-traumatic stress.

You can get a different angle of the vehicle if you go here and go to 1:11

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/wreckage-cleared-from-site-of-deadly-toronto-highway-crash-1.3743371

About the only reliably distinctive feature I can see is that it has BBS LM style wheels.

My first thought when I saw the wheels was Cayenne, but nothing else in the wreck rang any bells for me.

The two people were identified and were both quite sketchy individuals with pending criminal cases. I wouldn't be that surprised if they were seeing how fast a stolen Porsche could go.

Way to go grandma...pedal to the metal :lmao:... thank goodness no one was seriously hurt

Bringing this thread back from the grave. Driver runs red with a decent amount of speed but manages to miss left turning vehicle and pedestrians. Not exactly a bad driver, just a d-bag.

https://www.cp24.com/video?clipId=1397613

EDIT:
Upon further thought I agree with Rob M. They seem to have the skills to drive competently but they are a bad driver.

Last edited:
Don't see anything in that video that suggests the driver has any skill or competence or anything that might qualify as good.

Next thing you'll know it'll be the fault of 'damn cyclists'.

That's a fast bastard. DRPS Air one has 222 km/h cruise, 242 km/h never exceed. OPP chopper has 254 km/h, 287 km/h never exceed. Given the right road and conditions, you may be able to get away from Air One, but there are very very few times you could get away from OPP.

That's a fast bastard. DRPS Air one has 222 km/h cruise, 242 km/h never exceed. OPP chopper has 254 km/h, 287 km/h never exceed. Given the right road and conditions, you may be able to get away from Air One, but there are very very few times you could get away from OPP.

"Get away from" would have to be defined rather narrowly, as them not being able to keep up. A copter has the option of hitting a high altitude and letting that veeeery long range camera track you. You could run flat out for 10 Kms and they'd still have you in sight.

"Get away from" would have to be defined rather narrowly, as them not being able to keep up. A copter has the option of hitting a high altitude and letting that veeeery long range camera track you. You could run flat out for 10 Kms and they'd still have you in sight.

I agree, there are very few times it would be possible (probably only a 400 series highway outside of the GTA at night with a very fast bike). With the faster OPP chopper, I can't see any situation where the bike has a remote chance (other than a parking garage).

Back
Top Bottom