How not to lane-split | GTAMotorcycle.com

How not to lane-split

...still waiting on the lesson on of how not to lane split.
open the full video in you tube...otherwise you see only half the screen where all the action is NOT happening

Punishment for riding a bike with those colors on it lol :D

Noobs lane splitting shouldn't be allowed even in cali. Get some experience first then worry about it. Inexperience is why he went down.

It's the ad on the first post. You have post an intro message, then the video or photo in the second post.

Wearing a backpack and sneakers?

Or was it simply running into the side of a truck?

LOL - The guy that crashed was NOT lane-splitting. The guy that crashed (WHEN HE CRASHED) was weaving among lanes going around vehicular traffic - the complete opposite of lane-splitting. Had he been lane splitting that wouldn't have happened. Ergo.. still waiting to see a lesson on how not to lane split. :D

....unless that was the lesson - on how to NOT lane split.. LOL.... :lmao:

Last edited:
LOL - The guy that crashed was NOT lane-splitting. The guy that crashed (WHEN HE CRASHED) was weaving among lanes going around vehicular traffic - the complete opposite of lane-splitting. Had he been lane splitting that wouldn't have happened. Ergo.. still waiting to see a lesson on how not to lane split. :D

....unless that was the lesson - on how to NOT lane split.. LOL.... :lmao:

He was splitting behind the bike that was recording, and then went way around to the right.
you can see him in the rearview, early on.

He's splitting between 2 cars each in a dedicated lane. How is that not lane splitting? Anyway, he showed poor form and my take away is don't do that.

He was splitting behind the bike that was recording, and then went way around to the right.
you can see him in the rearview, early on.

I know. I saw that. That's why I said at the time of the accident: "(when he crashed)." If he had just kept splitting, instead of weaving around the cars he wouldn't have had the accident. Anyhoooo - my ill attempt at humour has only caused more confusion. lol.

Back
Top Bottom