Cop on a Bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cop on a Bike

Baggsy

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;8msQmLzwkrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8msQmLzwkrg[/video]

He doesn't get the Busa until part II.

Bad idea!!!!
1300cc + police ego + no consequence for going fast = dangerous chase that will lead to more fatalities than the speeders would.

Bad idea!!!!
1300cc + police ego + no consequence for going fast = dangerous chase that will lead to more fatalities than the speeders would.

Well, if it works in the UK anything like it does here the first accident/death that is directly caused by the motorcycle cop 'chasing' the suspect I am sure it the project would be shut down on account of the police service being sued for one thing. The cops are not exactly chasing so much as they are pacing and waiting for a coordinated opportunity to stop the motorcycle.

Things work differently in the UK.

Pretty embarrassing being caught by a cop on a VFR, deserved a good shame

:D

I would have no problem with this kind of chase, they did it the right way. On the same hand, largest police force in the UK, I guess they need to put lost of effort into keeping those cops busy with something.

5 deaths in one year? that was like the first week of July in the GTA

Last edited:
Bad idea!!!!

You're talking about here right? Because in the UK, this seems to be working fine and Attitudes there are different on motorcycles. Its not a "sport" so to speak but a means of transportation much more than here

You're talking about here right? Because in the UK, this seems to be working fine and Attitudes there are different on motorcycles. Its not a "sport" so to speak but a means of transportation much more than here

This

The police in UK have highly trained riders. They actually do a series of advanced training with public motorcyclist. Its called bikesafe and they will actually do ride alongs with a group of so and give specific correction to each individuals. Its a brilliant program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgxFscusWe8

The actual attitudes of police in the UK do seem a little different that here in Canada and the US they always seem more approachable than they do here. There are defiantly ones with attitude and authority issues but for the most part cops are pretty good in the UK.

[video=youtube;BUAdkDe5PAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUAdkDe5PAI[/video]

Last edited:
Watch part II. Some words of wisdom for the speed demons. I like the way this is done. I lived in Yorkshire for a while, it has one of the largest police forces as they have a lot of ground to cover and some pretty infamous football teams to look after in terms of hooligans...well one, Leeds United, plus a lot of cities with fair amount of people who, in some places, aren't very well integrated into society.

The actual attitudes of police in the UK do seem a little different that here in Canada and the US they always seem more approachable than they do here. There are defiantly ones with attitude and authority issues but for the most part cops are pretty good in the UK.

IMHO I think its partly because they don't carry firearms, and tend to be able to deal with people and approach things in a more positive manner. Dont get me wrong, I know we have good cops here, but the amount of corruption in the police force here is surprisingly high... or should i say the corruption that is caught. Again, one person's opinion.

IMHO I think its partly because they don't carry firearms, and tend to be able to deal with people and approach things in a more positive manner. Dont get me wrong, I know we have good cops here, but the amount of corruption in the police force here is surprisingly high... or should i say the corruption that is caught. Again, one person's opinion.

It might be part of it american and Canadian cops were these almost paramilitary groups of rugged frontier law enforcement and i think that kinda stuck through the heritage. In the UK the modern police forces have far more history of being community based. Police in the UK defiantly have probably just as much corruption but they just seem to be able to better deal with the public at large.

Back
Top Bottom