Woman stealing flowers from tombstone - London, ON | GTAMotorcycle.com

Woman stealing flowers from tombstone - London, ON

Some people show poor judgement.

Wonder why she is targeting just that grave? There are lots of flowers on the grave to the left...

Wonder why she is targeting just that grave? There are lots of flowers on the grave to the left...

Probably because she sold those ones so she knows they are good. Take them back and sell them again.

Just a theory

This really is a victimless crime isn't it?

I was about to agree with you until I actually read the article. If they were just disposable flowers left on top of the grave then--without condoning--I'd say yes, it's more or less a victimless crime. But these were planted flowers. The victims in this case are the deceased's loved ones. Specifically, the person who planted the flowers.

Seems like a biatch

I was about to agree with you until I actually read the article. If they were just disposable flowers left on top of the grave then--without condoning--I'd say yes, it's more or less a victimless crime. But these were planted flowers. The victims in this case are the deceased's loved ones. Specifically, the person who planted the flowers.
I was just kidding

LOL... just read the entire article. So yeah... it's a personal attack on the family.

Crazy fak'n world we live in... smh!

Lowlife scum.. Too bad the most viable solutions to this problem would not be legal in Canada :(

Dig a 10' pit trap under the flowers?

Or at least a flesh clad robotic arm to grab her as she pulls the flowers.

Last edited:
Dig a 10' pit trap under the flowers?

Or at least a flesh clad robotic arm to grab her as she pulls the flowers.

I was thinking more along the lines of needles or pieces of double-edged razor blades, smeared with faecal matter, strategically placed in those flowers :cool:

The article says that sometimes the flowers wind up in the nearby trash... some kind of bitter vendetta?

Back
Top Bottom