PartRecall Notice: Honda CBR500, CB500F (and rumoured eventually CB500X) all years... | GTAMotorcycle.com

PartRecall Notice: Honda CBR500, CB500F (and rumoured eventually CB500X) all years...

wonder if the X is different cause we have bigger tanks?! id need the parts manual to see if the part numbers are different

The letters may come in slower. Doesn't hurt to just call up a dealer for an appt for the fix if your model is of the same. Remember it's for all years...

was on hold for 30 minutes to get to a customer service rep, at which point i gave up. oh well. if i have spare time, i'll try again and let you know of my findings for the X

i have the XA so only the rocker bolt recall had to be taken care of on my 2013 XA

Just called my dealer and he told me that didn't receive parts or instructions to replace something on the bikes yet. But the interesting thing is that they received instructions from Honda Canada to stop selling 500s.

Just called my dealer too. They've already looked into the starter and got that done before I got my bike, so that's good. Still waiting for parts for the fuel level sensor so guess need to wait to receive the recall letter from them.
Hope there ain't any other recalls later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom