New bike is home | GTAMotorcycle.com

New bike is home

Shaman

Meeting its siblings for the first time...

EVYkaeu.jpg

Excuse the crappy image quality. Low light, low battery = low quality.

RSV4 Factory (2013 SE model) and my 2007 Tuono. Also the wife's Burgman and a No-Mar changer. lol

The garage is half ripped apart btw, because I'm putting cabinets and a work surface in next week. 16 years without is long enough.

:( :dontknow:

Took off the passenger pegs this morning, polished the bike up a little and swapped the CRG lever from my 2013.

TDQN3Ej.jpg

SBusw7F.jpg

2ek26PE.jpg

thuIlG5.jpg

Was at Corsa Mechanica the other day and they had 4 of those beautiful bikes there. Was there to check out the new Tuono 1100 Factory...I need a better job:(

This one? :D

IDn7oNn.jpg

/me pours gasoline on the fire

Shaman, I hate you in the worst way!
(As another posted previously mentioned, extremely jealous!)
Nice garage. Congrats on the latest addition to your family!

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

So what are you plans for the 2013? 2015? I am sure you are keeping the Tuono.
Did you get it from George?

I was at Corsa last week. Saw a new shipment of those come in. They must be selling well.

I believe only 700 world wide, but only 200 in north America... not many RF!!
Nice bike Steve...my friend just got one last week. Austin Exhaust on is way.;-))

Last edited:
Beautiful machine! Congratulations. I was so close to purchasing one but just couldn't do it right now. Enjoy.

I'm selling the 2013. I have two interested buyers. With the money, I plan to get one already sorted for the track and race it. I am really confident and happy with the chassis on this bike... all the pace of my GSX-R on a smaller track, but none of the insanity. lol

For whatever reason, I've only seen a few of them that have been properly sorted, despite how they looked. Technology doesn't always make things easier, that seems plain.

Back
Top Bottom