Racer5 RDT/DDT Aug 29-30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer5 RDT/DDT Aug 29-30

油井緋色

Site Supporter
Anyone going? I'll be taking my 750. Wondering if there's a crew I could hang with; don't have a canopy but will be u-hauling my bike, gas, and whatever else down.

I plan on going. You can share my canopy if it isn't too windy, bring your own chairs. I have a monster cooler with super cold drinks you can have free too (I got 3 tons of Nestea Iced Tea for free). Ask me a little closer to the day to confirm :)

I'm looking to be there for Sat. I hope weather holds up.

I plan on going. You can share my canopy if it isn't too windy, bring your own chairs. I have a monster cooler with super cold drinks you can have free too (I got 3 tons of Nestea Iced Tea for free). Ask me a little closer to the day to confirm :)

I'll bring protein bars and drinks to share as well.

I'm looking to be there for Sat. I hope weather holds up.

I really hope it doesn't rain all weekend again!

as long as the weather is not as bad as it was the saturday afternoon of the last racer5 track day (it monsoon'ed), you'll be alright.

I was there at the previous Racer5 weekend and it was wet AND cold... the worst. I've had some really bad luck at track days with the weather...

Bump!

If you are looking for Jamie, Project this from the roof top of a building on a cloudy night

621px-Pedobear.jpg

If you are looking for Jamie, Project this from the roof top of a building on a cloudy night

621px-Pedobear.jpg

I don't know anyone young enough to use as additional bait.

油井緋色;2341581 said:
I don't know anyone young enough to use as additional bait.
Old enuff to pee old enuff for me!

I forgot it's a MotoGP weekend so I'll probably be too tired to participate, sorry. You can borrow my ish if you want too.

I'm so jealous of you buggers getting to do this and in perfect weather too. Have fun everyone. I'll be stuck working.

I might bug some of you on Sunday to help me put the bike back on the stand. Have a friend going with me tomorrow but he's busy Sunday.

I use a wheel chock when I'm at the track alone. Then back stand, roll it back, front stand.

油井緋色;2341933 said:
I might bug some of you on Sunday to help me put the bike back on the stand. Have a friend going with me tomorrow but he's busy Sunday.

It was a great weekend. Shout out to John on the yellow bike in red group!

Back
Top Bottom