PHOTOS: GP Bikes Aug 12 Track Day - Mosport | GTAMotorcycle.com

PHOTOS: GP Bikes Aug 12 Track Day - Mosport

I would like to purchase the original full res file with no watermark of:

_DSC2355_zpsprtsdks2.jpg

Man that guy on the Ducati is fast! Would ALWAYS out brake me into Corner 3 and I could never keep up with him either, his corner speed was nuts!!! :D

DSC2355

Original URL: http://s1186.photobucket.com/user/g0w/media/GP Bikes Aug 12 track day/_DSC2355_zpsprtsdks2.jpg.html

I sent you a PM with my e-mail address to send me a paypal invoice.

Next track day I'll pay you double if you get a photo of one of my wheelies (coming out of the chicane turn 1, at the top of the hill after 2, onto the center straight after turn 5, big one from turn 11 setting it down just before turn 12 and occasionally coming onto the front straight after the final chicane).

Thanks!!

Next track day I'll pay you double if you get a photo of one of my wheelies (coming out of the chicane turn 1, at the top of the hill after 2, onto the center straight after turn 5, big one from turn 11 setting it down just before turn 12 and occasionally coming onto the front straight after the final chicane).

Thanks!!

Glad you like the pic! Too bad I didn't get you with the wheelie! I saw one rider do it every time on exit of that hill! It would have been awesome if I got you coming out of turn 1, I was at a nice spot too! Maybe next time

Glad you like the pic! Too bad I didn't get you with the wheelie! I saw one rider do it every time on exit of that hill! It would have been awesome if I got you coming out of turn 1, I was at a nice spot too! Maybe next time
Nice :) Yeah, if I mess up the chicane and run over the left curb then it always throws me into a wheelie. I usually chicken out and set it down too quick because I'm heading towards the concrete wall at that point but later in the day I was holding it a little longer then setting it down on the banking. Found a really nice line doing that, to use to pass people going up the hill :)

Mods please close/delete thread. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom