2015_08_12 St Catherines 7th St & 3rd Ave | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015_08_12 St Catherines 7th St & 3rd Ave

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
RIP Riders. Sounds like another "failure to yield" $75 ticket coming up.

from cp24.com

Niagara Regional Police say a man and woman are dead after the motorcycle they were riding struck a Jeep west of St. Catharines Wednesday night.
Police said a 31-year-old man from Grimsby and 38-year-old Lincoln woman were pronounced dead on the scene after the Suzuki motorcycle they were riding struck a Jeep Cherokee at 7th Street and 3rd Avenue Louth in St. Catharines.
Police said the Jeep was stopped and attempting to make a left turn onto Third Avenue Louth, when the motorcycle collided with the Jeep's front right corner. The crash ejected both occupants of the motorcycle and caused the Jeep to roll over.
The driver of the Jeep, identified as a 20-year-old female from St. Catharines, remained at the scene. She was treated at a hospital in St. Catharines for serious injuries and has since been released.
Police are still investigating the cause of the collision and closed the intersection for several hours.
Anyone with information about this collision is asked to contact police at 905-688-4111, ext. 5500.

RIP Riders :(

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2015/08/13/two-dead-in-motorcycle-crash

A Grimsby man and a woman from Lincoln are dead after a motorcycle collided with an SUV Wednesday night in St. Catharines.
The 31-year-old man was driving his 2007 Suzuki XR1 1000 motorcycle south on Seventh Street Louth around 10:45 p.m. Wednesday with the 38-year-old woman on the back as the passenger.
Niagara Regional Police say a 20-year-old St. Catharines woman was driving a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee north on Seventh Street Louth around the same time and came to a stop at Third Avenue Louth. She was turning left onto Third Avenue when, according to an NRP news release, the Suzuki hit the front right corner of the Jeep.
Both the motorcycle driver and passenger were thrown from the bike, and the Jeep rolled over.
The Jeep's driver was taken to hospital and treated for serious injuries. She has since been released. Both the driver and passenger on the motorcycle were pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the names of the deceased are not being released at the request of the families.
Police officers from the collision reconstruction unit were at the intersection until around 7 a.m. this when it was reopened to traffic.
The police investigation is ongoing.
More to come.

RIP

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Rip

RIP

http://www.chch.com/two-dead-in-st-catharines-motorcycle-crash/

A man and woman are dead after a motorcycle and Jeep collided on a rural road in West St. Catharines last night.
It happened at Seventh Street and Third Avenue just before 11 Wednesday night.
Rory Mackenzie, a 31-year-old from Grimsby and a 38-year-old woman from Lincoln were killed when the bike they were on collided with an SUV.
The 20-year-old St. Catharines woman driving the SUV was taken to hospital, and has since been released.
Friends and family of the victims have set up a memorial at the scene of the crash.

I met Rory last year, out of the blue, bought some parts off him from an ad on kijiji and he came out for a rip with me the next day. One of the better riders I've met in the last 5 years. We had a couple good rides, his girlfriend came out to the back roads and took some pictures in some fun spots! Meeting and riding with Rory was a true treat and I am very sad that he and his girlfriend are gone. Meeting him reassured me that "true" enthusiast hooligans are still out there and you can sometimes discover them "out of the blue". Really sad.

Telephone number and email in his posts in the profile section! You really don't think he will reply do you?

Last edited:
Well I'm hoping so - seems he has some information that might benefit the rest of us.

I would suspect he's refering to theassassin's comments about who the passenger may have been. As for information to benefit from... I think it's all pretty straightforward, and this isn't the place to discuss it anyway.

I would suspect he's refering to theassassin's comments about who the passenger may have been. As for information to benefit from... I think it's all pretty straightforward, and this isn't the place to discuss it anyway.

I've heard two completely opposite stories.
Not here - agreed, that's why I PM'd him.
RIP to both.

Back
Top Bottom