Recommend me a bike | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recommend me a bike

Royal Enfield Cafe Racer with bar risers and Pelican cases. /end thread

Yes. In red. Very handsome bike.
Handsome? My bike is female. She's purdy.
Also agree with Matt, in red.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think The Ducati Multistrada and the BMW S1000XR are great commuter/touring bikes with loads of performance. Upright seating position for comfort, loads of power, options for luggage, great electronics for ride modes in all conditions.

That is really sexy. Way out of my budget range, but loving it a lot more than the GS 800 or 1200. Put 3 aluminum hard cases on that and a bunch of farkles and I'd call it my *forever bike*...

2015 Multistrada S...

Last edited:
STR is a great bike and you seem pretty set on it anyways. Go test ride one and see how you find it on the hwy. Take a good look at the Suzuki GSX-S750 as well.

$650 for the year for a street triple r - I would go for that.

having owning both machines triumph 675 and a cbr500 ... the 500 is a good value machine but i prefer the 675 to be honest with you.

a 2014 street triple r came in at $650....the FZ-09 was over twice that.

having owning both machines triumph 675 and a cbr500 ... the 500 is a good value machine but i prefer the 675 to be honest with you.

only problem is that the street triple is hard to find used...or at the least is far more expensive.

I like the look of the other bikes, but I can't justify going over $800 a year for insurance...kind of an arbitrary amount, but still.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the Triumph. I have the Street Triple and love it. More then adequate for a commute and lots of fun!

I got lots of time to decide....I'm not in any rush seeing as how there isn't much time left this season anyways...the CB500f is a great looking bike though.

Decisions, decisions...

3X the power and lighter might have some influence.

Back
Top Bottom