Good KTM Shop referral needed! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good KTM Shop referral needed!

Baironhorse

Hello All
I have a 2000 KTM Duke 2 in mint condition. I do most maintenance myself but would like to know any good shops in gta to tackle on bigger jobs outside my conform zone one day. Anyone have any suggestions? Looking for a good mechanic that understand LC4 engines. My bike is in almost showroom condition and don't want any hacks working on it one day. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
P.S the bike is a blast to ride. Back road fun!

Mission Cycle or "Frekeyguy" from this forum.

Mission cycle

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mission Cycle or "Frekeyguy" from this forum.

Spoke to the owner of Mission Cycle for awhile, seems like a pretty nice guy.

I was having an issue with a couple recalls from another dealership and he hopped on my bike, took the bike to the service area and fixed it. I didn't have an appointment or anything.

Pretty good service if you ask me.

How many dealership owners hands get dirty to take care of a customer??

I was having an issue with a couple recalls from another dealership and he hopped on my bike, took the bike to the service area and fixed it. I didn't have an appointment or anything.

Todd does, I've had him drop everything and take my bike in for a quick tire change. They truly do go the "extra mile".
If you ever get a chance, go on one of their dealer rides, tons of fun and great dual-sport routes nearby.
Btw, if you were at Mission, you were 30 seconds from my house. :)

Todd does, I've had him drop everything and take my bike in for a quick tire change. They truly do go the "extra mile".
If you ever get a chance, go on one of their dealer rides, tons of fun and great dual-sport routes nearby.
Btw, if you were at Mission, you were 30 seconds from my house. :)

Didn't know you were so close! I was itching to buy the 1190 Adventure off him... ;)

So when are we going for a ride? lol

Good to hear this. I know there are plenty of dealerships and plenty of butchers too! Mission is close to me and will check them out. I will have to bring my bike in for some new rubber soon and will bring to them to give it a check up with tire change. Thanks for your responses!

Back
Top Bottom