Mosport, Sunday August 16th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport, Sunday August 16th

DownDeep99ca

Georgetown here. Probably leave earlier than that. Test ride some bikes, and watch some good racing.

Georgetown here. Probably leave earlier than that. Test ride some bikes, and watch some good racing.

How early are you planning on going?

The last few years the demo rides started booking up real early. Thats pretty much why I want to be there asap.

I'm still working out the details. I'll check back and post up later in the week.

If anyone wants to stop by for some shade or leave their gear in my trailer/truck they're more than welcome. Black canopy, silver trailer/Chevy truck, blue zx10 991.

If anyone wants to stop by for some shade or leave their gear in my trailer/truck they're more than welcome. Black canopy, silver trailer/Chevy truck, blue zx10 991.

You're too nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just wants to try others people's helmets

This is my dilemma lol.... I want to ride but don't want to carry around my gear all day.... I may go both days

This is my dilemma lol.... I want to ride but don't want to carry around my gear all day.... I may go both days

You can leave it with me too. I promise I won't sell it.

You're too nice.

He just wants to try others people's helmets

How else am I suppose to pay for tires??

My dad will probably clean everyone's visors and wax them too...it seems to be one of his favourite things to do. No promises though.

I'm there all weekend from 7:30ish until the end of the day.

Last edited:

I'll bring some chips by on Friday, just in case you need to find a 10th of a second for qualifying.

If I feel better than I do right now tomorrow morning, I should be there around 11am.

Back
Top Bottom