race rd4 big purse + bbq | GTAMotorcycle.com

race rd4 big purse + bbq

racepro171

RACE PRESS RELEASEMonday August 10, 2015Shannonville and RACE Events are pleased to announce SPECIAL PLANS for Round#4 of the RACE Series to be held on the Pro Track - September 4, 5 & 6, 2015This coming Labour Day Holiday weekend at Shannonville Motorsport Park racersand a crew member will be treated to a BBQ dinner on Saturday evening at theconclusion of the races.The traditional Saturday & Sunday morning riders meetings will include prizes andgiveaways to the racers.As well, any racer who establishes a new lap record by the end of the weekendwill receive a credit for a class entry to be used in the 2016 RACE season.THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEKEND WILL BE THE $5,000.00 IN CASH TO BEPRESENTED TO THE TOP PRO RACERS AT THE AWARDS PRESENTATION.Please join us for a weekend of bike racing, prizes, food and cash awards onSeptember 4, 5 & 6, 2015, Round #4 of the RACE Series at Shannonville motorsports park.

reverse-1243271414_black_guy_laughi.gif

Watching and listening on Sunday in the stands and heard something about donation and fastest lap to riders safety fund, did that end up happening?

Cool if it did, thought it was a great gesture by RACE.

Watching and listening on Sunday in the stands and heard something about donation and fastest lap to riders safety fund, did that end up happening?

Cool if it did, thought it was a great gesture by RACE.

Ya. It was for the open sprint. If it got broken Chris would donate $100. If I broke it( it was mine). He would give $50.
I broke it twice. He gave $100.
1:46:8

Nice. Now I need to get my 600 sorted out so I don't have to ride it at 1/2 throttle and below 10K rpm. :/

Back
Top Bottom