Thanks! - 416charged.ca - Forch La Rosa, John Bonin (formerly Redline) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thanks! - 416charged.ca - Forch La Rosa, John Bonin (formerly Redline)

Gab

I got a disobey stop sign ticket in anindustrial area. The copstopped me 1.25 km away from the stop sign that he said I did not stop. At first, I was just going to pay the ticketbecause I believed the cop but I thought I stopped at all the stop signs andyield sign in that area. This was thefirst time I ever received a traffic ticket and my main concern were thedemerit points because my insurance would increase and the demerit points wouldstay on my driving record for two years.

Based on all the reviews and after callingsome other agencies that fight traffic tickets, I chose Forch LaRosa at416charged.ca or 416-242-7433, 416charged@gmail.com. He was previously with Redline Legal Services. The positive review from a lawyer convincedme that Forch was the one I needed on my side to defend me. This type of ticket is not an easy ticket tofight and win but I had confidence in Forch and his colleagues.
Forch was professional, thorough, honest, upfrontand even told me he would be happy to coach me on how to fight this trafficticket. I wanted a professional likeForch to fight the ticket because I know I did not have his experience.
Forch was notavailable on the day of my trial because of conflict in his schedule and hesent John Bonin, Forch’s colleague to represent me. Forch reassured me that I would have nothingto worry about and they would take care of everything.
I was very happyto hear that my ticket was dismissed. Many thanks to John and Forch.
Forch kept meinformed of the billing and details every step of the way and I did not have tomake any appearances. I communicatedwith Forch via e-mail and the phone the entire time. Forch was always available if I had anyquestions or concerns.
I would nothesitate to highly recommend Forch, John and any of his colleagues at416charged.ca. They are the BEST and allthe positive reviews about Forch and his team at 416charged.ca (formerlyRedline Legal Services) are accurate.
Many thanksForch, John, and the team at 416charged.ca. I am very grateful for everything you did for me.

First post is glowing review eh? That doesn't seem fishy at all.... :agave:

I never understand why people pay these services to do what you can do for free...
All they do is show up on your behalf and plea you down to a lesser charge then stick you with a bill since "they won".

I know i would never call them after this fake review.

Nice copy and paste by the way

I never understand why people pay these services to do what you can do for free...
All they do is show up on your behalf and plea you down to a lesser charge then stick you with a bill since "they won".

Not the case with these guys.

Used them twice in the past, never plea bargained.

Forch and Redline are legit, not sure why they would shill themselves out with tons of already positive reviews

The "reviewer" clearly said that the charge was dismissed, not reduced, and Forch has done similarly well for me personally in the past.

Forch and Redline are legit, not sure why they would shill themselves out with tons of already positive reviews

Redline no longer exists, it appears to have split up.

LOL...and all his wonderful work for only $800...
Whatever!

$800 to fight a traffick ticket? C'mon, it would be cheaper to lose the fight in court yourself and use those $800 to pay the extra $25 a month your insurance will increase for 2 years and you will come out winning at the end.

My traffic ticket guy charges $250 and he has gotten me out of 3 traffic tickets worth 4 points each.

I got a disobey stop sign ticket in anindustrial area. The copstopped me 1.25 km away from the stop sign that he said I did not stop. At first, I was just going to pay the ticketbecause I believed the cop but I thought I stopped at all the stop signs andyield sign in that area. This was thefirst time I ever received a traffic ticket and my main concern were thedemerit points because my insurance would increase and the demerit points wouldstay on my driving record for two years.

Based on all the reviews and after callingsome other agencies that fight traffic tickets, I chose Forch LaRosa at416charged.ca or 416-242-7433, 416charged@gmail.com. He was previously with Redline Legal Services. The positive review from a lawyer convincedme that Forch was the one I needed on my side to defend me. This type of ticket is not an easy ticket tofight and win but I had confidence in Forch and his colleagues.
Forch was professional, thorough, honest, upfrontand even told me he would be happy to coach me on how to fight this trafficticket. I wanted a professional likeForch to fight the ticket because I know I did not have his experience.
Forch was notavailable on the day of my trial because of conflict in his schedule and hesent John Bonin, Forch’s colleague to represent me. Forch reassured me that I would have nothingto worry about and they would take care of everything.
I was very happyto hear that my ticket was dismissed. Many thanks to John and Forch.
Forch kept meinformed of the billing and details every step of the way and I did not have tomake any appearances. I communicatedwith Forch via e-mail and the phone the entire time. Forch was always available if I had anyquestions or concerns.
I would nothesitate to highly recommend Forch, John and any of his colleagues at416charged.ca. They are the BEST and allthe positive reviews about Forch and his team at 416charged.ca (formerlyRedline Legal Services) are accurate.
Many thanksForch, John, and the team at 416charged.ca. I am very grateful for everything you did for me.

22f7c45c36fa0e89d4a82e562fe3e9b4.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

This is my 5,633rd post (not counting the DB crash and thousands of lost posts just from me) and I say Forch's legit :) With that being said, yes, this first post comes off a bit fishy.

Forch is good people, has always done great for me, this goes back way before GTAM or the motorcycle community in the GTA even knew who he was

I dont know about this thread start, but Forch gets my respect and praise, I owed him my lic a few times over

Back
Top Bottom