Bicycles racers crash into cars and motorcycles | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bicycles racers crash into cars and motorcycles

killerkeith

This kind of reminds me of The Forks a little

[video]https://youtu.be/Z5XhhTCjsuk[/video]

First guy got lucky the car was there or he would have been flying down that mountain
First guy was never making that corner. Second and third guys didn't really have a lot of places to go.

Good brakes are too heavy. No room on road bikes for good brakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like everyone focused in the first one and didn't think to flag the on coming riders. Once the other two wiped out, the side lines started to yell at the on comers.

Still pretty beat up with a list of issues ... But yes amazingly lucky to live.

He did squeeze the front brake quite a big though, getting the rear wheel off. Not sure where his mind was thought at that point.

Looks like everyone focused in the first one and didn't think to flag the on coming riders.

What's odd is why the hell do you need to flag them down in the first place! They're bicyclists. Yes they are going quick down-hill, but not race-car quick. They should see and know there is a u-turn coming up, and should be braking accordingly. Some bicyclists did. My guess - they guy that smacked the Panarama either had brake failure or wasn't paying attention.

Am I the only one that was impressed the motorcycle cop didn't drop after getting hit?

To me, it seemed like the guy in the car was a bit of a knob. He's sitting in the middle of the road race honking at a bike that went around him, as the other guy plows into the side of him. Nothing like some gratuitous honking to break someone's focus and get them to target fixate. Then other cars come down and stop in the middle of the cyclists' paths.

Is there not some rule for the cars to stay out of the way of the athletes?

Back
Top Bottom