The NEW Leslie and Lakeshore! (North York) | GTAMotorcycle.com

The NEW Leslie and Lakeshore! (North York)

Tom250

Hey everyone.

A few days ago I had a crazy idea to start a new bike meet for people who couldn't usually make it to Thursday nights @ L&L.

The pilot meet this week happened over at Tim Hortons, Sheppard and Yeomans rd. It was a great turnout with over half a dozen people!

We all agreed that we were going to try to make this a weekly thing, as it would be nice for people who want something to do Sunday night, just coming back from a morning ride or perhaps work/home.

To facilitate a higher capacity crowd, a new location has been picked. The NEW MEETING LOCATION is shown below:

When: EVERY Sunday Night
What Time: 6-6:30pm
Where: Tim Horton's, SOUTH EAST corner of BATHURST and FINCH

I want to make this a weekly thing. I want to develop a community of riders from the area (and even invite ones from outside of it) to come down and meet other people who love bikes, shoot the Sh1t and just have a great night. Whether you're coming back from a long morning ride, from work, or just from home - I invite you to come and meet up with us every Sunday night.

And please, when you get here, don't feel pressured to park beside a bike that looks like yours. This isn't Leslie and Lakeshore. There are no clubs or divisions here. We all ride. This is meant for every rider, of any skill level, with any bike style preference.

Thanks again to everyone who joined me today. I look forward seeing even more people next week, and even more people in the weeks after that. Bring a friend, or ten. Or your girlfriend/wife. Or your boyfriend/husband. Whatever. Just come by :)

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
It wouldn't be too hard to fill that parking lot to capacity as it's pretty small.

The contents of this post are no longer relevant and have been removed by the author.

Last edited:
Hope it worked out. Sounds like fun. My husband works Sunday evening so it's usually a no go for me.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I am very happy to say we had a pretty solid turn out! More than half a dozen today. Thanks to everyone who came out - it was a really good time. We've agreed to move the meet (which will now happen weekly, Sunday night at approx. 6-630pm) to FINCH and BATHURST, on the SOUTH EAST side. There's a bigger Tim Horton's there, with a lot more space in the lot, and it's visible from the road. So even bikers just riding by can see the bikes parked and come on in to meet everyone.

I will update the post above accordingly.

Thanks again to everyone who came, and I look forward to seeing more people next Sunday!

Raymond, we met at the Sunday meet up at Tim's with Bryan and ...the other guy? Sorry other guy, I'm so bad with names :( Anyway can you shoot me a text with the intersection/location for tonight's meet (Wed)? 647 546 3755. Thanks!

Raymond, we met at the Sunday meet up at Tim's with Bryan and ...the other guy? Sorry other guy, I'm so bad with names :( Anyway can you shoot me a text with the intersection/location for tonight's meet (Wed)? 647 546 3755. Thanks!

York miles and Leslie nw corner, second cup

Guys thank you so much for showing up today! This is AMAZING :D We had 8 bikes peak, which is more than double what we had last week. Just incredible. Was awesome meeting all of you. For those who didn't make it, please come next week :)

For those who DID, please make sure to download WhatsApp so I can add you into our group. if I haven't added anyone who was out tonight, I probably forgot to grab your number. In that case, please text me yours : 647 546 3755.

Thanks again to everyone who showed up. Made me very very happy to see this community starting to grow, and all really awesome people.

There was no drama, no bs, just riders, bikes, coffee and good conversation.

See you guys next week :D

Back
Top Bottom