Anyone going to Heavy Montreal this weekend? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone going to Heavy Montreal this weekend?

kiwi

They've got a good line-up of bands...but yeah not going.

They've got a good line-up of bands...but yeah not going.

last year was amazing.. Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, Killing joke, Epica, The Offspring, Dropkick Murphys, Lamb of God, Pennywise and Ice-T & Body Count.. :)

this year its 3 days! Good times, hopefully my aging body can take it :) :headbang:

Just looked at the lineup with pics of bands. Not bad (except all the headliners except for Faith No More).

But Sancuary reformed and Loomis is now in Arch Enemy? Where the hell have I been?

Except for FNM? Dude, They're EPIC. ;-)

Not going, but I'm a death/doom metal fan! Best band (imo) is on Sunday - Insomnium.

Le'ts play a game! Here are my favourite bands, but only showing images of group members. They are all European, and I've listed them in what I think is easiet to hardest to guess. You need to guess the band:

behemoth3.jpg

draconian4.jpg

saturnus-band.jpg

Ha! Nevermind - I realized once you click on the image it shows the file name. Game over, but check out the bands if you don't listen to them.

I somehow ended up on Babymetal after following your youtube link. It's happened twice this week.

No posting pictures of women dressed like that! Some people on here (not me) find it offensive. We've had entire threads locked with pics like that, except there was a motorcycle in them somewhere. Maybe the title will keep the oppressors out, and that beautiful pic will never be noticed by the authorities. ;)

No posting pictures of women dressed like that! Some people on here (not me) find it offensive. We've had entire threads locked with pics like that, except there was a motorcycle in them somewhere. Maybe the title will keep the oppressors out, and that beautiful pic will never be noticed by the authorities. ;)

That's unfortunate

11807724_850738311668464_7631761747681669642_o.jpg

Heavy metal is the GOAT music genre but let's face it, heavy metal concerts are generally sausage fests. Granted, IF you're lucky enough to find a metal chick she will probably want you to stick it in the pooper, while you tighten a belt around her neck and pull the chain attached to her nipples while the country girl will want sex in missionary position, while holding a rosary and praying to Jesus..............but that's a big if.

Heavy metal is the GOAT music genre but let's face it, heavy metal concerts are generally sausage fests. Granted, IF you're lucky enough to find a metal chick she will probably want you to stick it in the pooper, while you tighten a belt around her neck and pull the chain attached to her nipples while the country girl will want sex in missionary position, while holding a rosary and praying to Jesus..............but that's a big if.
Lol!

Back
Top Bottom