Disagreeing with feminist might land you in jail!!! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disagreeing with feminist might land you in jail!!!

Can't believe Ted posted that ****.
It's not TED, its TEDX which is the fad culture version of TED with nowhere near as much regulations and strict prerequisites as TED. Thats how these militant feminists get on stage of TEDX.

"TED events are organised by the TED organisation themselves while TEDx events can be organised by anyone for their community after gaining a license from TED, hence "independently organised". TED provides a support system and very specific guidelines which need to be followed by the organisers.

There're just a couple of TED events which take place every year while over 10,000 TEDx events have taken place in all sorts of places since the program started in 2009. TEDx also has a global community of volunteer organisers and ambassadors who meet occasionally at special organiser events, the most recent of which was at TEDSalon Berlin."

Stumbled on this today. Seems a little over the top to me, can't have a funny slogan anymore either.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/calgar...ges-sign-after-sexism-complaints.html?ref=yfp

Do I think the business owner was trying to be sexist, not at all. Do I think he was trying to be a little cheeky and drum up a little business or make a few people laugh, yes.

Everything is a complaint. Feminist have become completely entitled and anything they dont like is banned and has to be burned. Its like a witch hunt! Our society has become politically WAYYYYYYYYYYYY over correct where nothing is allowed naymore. Even opinions are banned. This is like an Orwellian state where anything outside of the preapproved feminist ideology is not allowed and the feminist thought police will come after you!

Sick of them all!

I know a lot of guys sticking around in their marriage and taking abuse because they know they won't get to see their kids.

Exactly. I didn't understand why the **** those guys who are taking abuse from their crazy wife and pack and leave until one day one guy told me he didn't want to pay his wife to **** another guy in his house where his kids leave. This is so messed up. It makes wonder who really has the children best interest in mind, the women or the men. I am sure the pendulum will swing back in a decade or so. The current women and system are ******* up the life of the future generations of women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read another article about this, what ended up getting him charged was retweeting one of her posts that had her location in it. She had asked him to stop reading her tweets, and then she tweeted something like "Im at XXX bar with my friends!" and he retweeted that. She claimed she was fearful he was going to show up and hurt her.

Basically this is a trial that will set a precedent on whether how you feel is more important than the actual law or another persons actions. Even if someone has never said anything threatening, done anything threatening, or acted in a threatening way, if you FEEL like theyre a threat to you, they can be charged and go to jail (if this guy is found guilty).

I hope he wins and sues them for slander and harrassment. He lost his job and is all over the news which is ruining his reputation because most sources are painting him in a very negative light. If anyone has actually been harmed here, it is him.
So she has a public Twitter account. Posts location on said public Twitter account. Follower rt's tweet on public Twitter account and that's what he gets charged for? Wtf?
They do know that retweets are how Twitter works, right?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

So she has a public Twitter account. Posts location on said public Twitter account. Follower rt's tweet on public Twitter account and that's what he gets charged for? Wtf?
They do know that retweets are how Twitter works, right?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk
Police and logic are well known to not go together well.

I don't use twitter but you can block individual users from seeing your tweets, can you not?

Edit, looks like she did:
http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/bl...like-twitter-itself-shrill-and-uber-sensitive
What followed was that Ms. Guthrie blocked him on Twitter, but he kept on top of her movements by watching the hashtags she followed and shadowing the events she organized. She believed he was obsessed with her, in part because of her politics, but said, “It doesn’t make it any less harassing or stalking because he was obsessed with my politics”, and not, say, her looks.

Last edited:
I read another article about this, what ended up getting him charged was retweeting one of her posts that had her location in it. She had asked him to stop reading her tweets, and then she tweeted something like "Im at XXX bar with my friends!" and he retweeted that. She claimed she was fearful he was going to show up and hurt her.

Basically this is a trial that will set a precedent on whether how you feel is more important than the actual law or another persons actions. Even if someone has never said anything threatening, done anything threatening, or acted in a threatening way, if you FEEL like theyre a threat to you, they can be charged and go to jail (if this guy is found guilty).

I hope he wins and sues them for slander and harrassment. He lost his job and is all over the news which is ruining his reputation because most sources are painting him in a very negative light. If anyone has actually been harmed here, it is him.
That is a different woman.
http://m.metronews.ca/#/article/new...ory-alan-elliott-wouldnt-leave-her-alone.html
It was on Sept. 11 when Reilly began to be concerned for her safety, she testified. She and a group of friends met at a west-end bar and were tweeting about their evening, she testified.
“A whole lot of ugly at the Cadillac Lounge tonight,” @greg_a_elliott tweeted. The tweet made her fear that Elliott was at the same bar and search the room to make sure he was not, she said.

Heather Reilly is the lady afraid because of the bar tweet. Stephanie Guthrie is the one from the first article posted here. I think there are currently 3 women going after him.

Although then there's this:
http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/bl...lleging-fraudulent-conspiracy-against-accused
According to the letter, parts of which the judge read aloud in open court, the person claimed to be a former acquaintance of the three complainants and alleges they “conspired, in my presence, to fabricate a criminal harassment complaint” against Mr. Elliott.

Of course a bunch of these articles are from a year or two ago and I'm reading them all in the wrong order so now I'm all messed up about how the trial is actually going.

He was persistent in a creepy way, though, from what I can tell.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna put this here

[video=youtube;-0XVuU-iF5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0XVuU-iF5U[/video]

These panels ar retarded. I'm not even white and I'm getting ****** off at the girl blaming white males for everything. Seriously what crack do these guys smoke.

[video=youtube;5s4sZi8zjzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s4sZi8zjzY[/video]

The girl is from buzz feed so that explains a lot.

It's a shame the double standard here. Laugh at women's rights and you get reemed . Make a joke and you lose your job. laugh at men's rights and make snarky jokes like she does and it's totally acceptable. No ramifications.

Would like to see this when (if) it comes out:

[video=youtube;HK7n_XA40V8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK7n_XA40V8[/video]

Was a good debate actually

Back
Top Bottom