Disagreeing with feminist might land you in jail!!! | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disagreeing with feminist might land you in jail!!!

feminism_summed_up_in_one_story_big.jpg

Well Toronto police testified that he did not harras these women in any kind of physical or sexual way and he did not even use foul language.

So basically he disagreed with them politically and they took that as harassment.

Apparently they were the ones harrasing him by calling his potential employers (as a freelance desginer) and telling them he is sexist and a woman hater. And one of their supporters supposadly pretended to be a 13 yrs old girl to get him to act like a paedophile which didnt work out.

Again, based on police testimony, he did not harass them.

IMHO Stephanie Guthrie and Heather Reilly should be charged with hate crimes
as well as criminal harassment. I hope Elliot takes this to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal. He might be the first white guy to get a judgement in his favour.

IMHO Stephanie Guthrie and Heather Reilly should be charged with hate crimes
as well as criminal harassment. I hope Elliot takes this to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal. He might be the first white guy to get a judgement in his favour.

I agree. I hope he counter sues them for character defamation and emotional trauma. And in this case, emotional trauma is real for once!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35836279

Its called egalitarianism you moron!
Feminism literally has the word 'femen; in it which is exclusively for females!

You want equality for everyone, then include EVERYONE!

"Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning "equal")—or, rarely, equalitarianism or equalism—is a trend of thought that favors equality for all people. Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth or social status, according to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy."

Back
Top Bottom