Roll Call - Mosport Next Week | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Roll Call - Mosport Next Week

Another great day, bit windy however it's always nice here. And I got to see Ian and Mike again!

One more. Don't think I have it in me to do Thursday.

Was a great riding day. Just a few riders that's don't understand when told passing only on the straights means, not on the inside of moss corner which happened many a time.

Highlight seeing meme again

Yes, today was good. The red group was really cooking all day. Broke my PB by 2.5 seconds! My newly Scott Millered motor goes like hell on the back straight.

Was a great riding day. Just a few riders that's don't understand when told passing only on the straights means, not on the inside of moss corner which happened many a time.

I was in green group today too and noticed that as well. It seemed better after Pro6 sent some control riders out to watch things. There always seems to be people who don't care about the passing rules...

One of them sent my riding buddy right into the air bags when they cut inside him on a corner. They knew what they did and didnt bother to even come over and say sorry.

Last ride of day was a **** show with riders passing in all corners knowing they couldn't be punished taught me not to go out last group again.

Had a great second day. Scrubbed a few seconds off my time since last year. This was my first time doing two days in a row and my body was exhausted by mid-second day but I did every session. Met lots of nice people and had some good battles with people in my group. I do have to get a bit more aggressive like others in my group though as I tend to get stuck behind a slower rider and then get passed by riders slower than me but are more aggressive. meh, next year :)

Aggressive and Mosport don't really belong in the same sentence. LOL

Aggressive and Trackdays don't really belong in the same sentence. LOL

Fixed that for you. You'd think that people would have figured out that there's no prizes at the end of the day already. When I get near that kind of rider, I just dial back and let them get away for half a lap, or roll through hot pit. By the time I catch them again the session is usually wrapping up. No stress. No danger. But then, I'm comfortable with tight passes (getting passed that way, that is - its a common occurrence when you're down 60-120hp on everyone else).

Last edited:
**** that noise-bring on Thursday! This place rocks.
Enjoy (and huge respect from me for being able to handle four days in a row)! Hope everyone from this mornings blown-engine mishap is ok.

Two of our friends got caught in it but they are fine. Figured one session missed, ctmp and p6 did a fantastic clean up job. Meh, these things, they happen.

Two of our friends got caught in it but they are fine. Figured one session missed, ctmp and p6 did a fantastic clean up job. Meh, these things, they happen.

No serious injuries is he most important part... But I feel bad for Anthony. His bike is pretty mangled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom