Touring in York Region | GTAMotorcycle.com

Touring in York Region

Kyrock

Any Good Touring Routes in York Region?

Does anyone know of any good tour routes in the eastern York Region and the western Durham Region areas? I'm situated in the Stouffville area and am looking for some short scenic routes close to home, lasting a couple of hours.

Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Re: Any Good Touring Routes in York Region?

The Grange then north up any one of the roads to HWY 9 then find your way to River Road and Hockely valley road..nice day trips.
You can do the Forks if you want then loop back to The Grange

My former riding partner made these up for new riders ( I helped a little )

http://www.wingnutty.ca

New rider??

Last edited:

You could go across 47/7A to Blackstock, down to Newcastle and take Lakeshore Road to Port Hope. Then Hwy 2 to Trenton and head north following the roads that sort of follow the Trent Canal to Campbellford. Then work your way home. You should never be more than 1 1/2 hour away. If you want more head north to Peterborough.

There should be lots of small eateries along the way.

Carry a map especially if you aren't full M or are nervous on the 400's. Ontario Tourism will send you a free one and even more stuff if you indicate that particular area.

Thanks. Sounds like an interesting trip.

You could go across 47/7A to Blackstock, down to Newcastle and take Lakeshore Road to Port Hope. Then Hwy 2 to Trenton and head north following the roads that sort of follow the Trent Canal to Campbellford. Then work your way home. You should never be more than 1 1/2 hour away. If you want more head north to Peterborough.

There should be lots of small eateries along the way.

Carry a map especially if you aren't full M or are nervous on the 400's. Ontario Tourism will send you a free one and even more stuff if you indicate that particular area.

Back
Top Bottom