Track day... Rentals? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track day... Rentals?

Kramminn

I am really interested in getting a track day in before the season ends... My only problem is that I don't have boots or leather pants. Are there any places or tracks that will rent these two items out... Or even just the boots.

Iv checked the sites for the leather pants that would zip to my jackets and it's probably worth just buying it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

try speedworx.
i know they rent out full leathers and gear to people completing their programs.

Kijiji or Regear.

Heck I've even got a pair of Sz45 Nexo boots that'll get you through some trackdays you can have for free if you pick them up.

Kijiji or Regear.

Heck I've even got a pair of Sz45 Nexo boots that'll get you through some trackdays you can have for free if you pick them up.
I might have to hit you up on those.. Not sure how big a 45 is tho haha. I have a nexo jacket.

i have a size 46 suit that you can have for 100, is rough but i used it last year
I might have to hit you up on those.. Not sure how big a 45 is tho haha. I have a nexo jacket.

Hardwrkr13 is kind enough to give me his boots :)

Another questions: I have a NEXO jacket, would a bottom half be compatible with any other brand or does it have to be the same brand?

Also, do you think its worth dumping piles of cash into expensive leathers when I am just a beginner. I know that sounds stupid because we only get one nice body of skin. But what makes one leather better then another other then weight and the type of protection at the knees and elbows, etc. I was considering maybe getting one of those ebay full leathers for a few hundred.

let me know what you guys think.

One Piece : http://www.ebay.com/itm/VR46-MOTORB...ece-/171877664204?hash=item2804b505cc&vxp=mtr

I'd buy a used set of actual name brand leathers for the same price before that knock off junk. I wouldn't trust those to protect me while riding a bicycle.

Kijiji the leathers. Sooooo many great barely worn 1-piece suits available by people who thought they'd use it but never did. I paid $300 for my nice $1800 1-piece that was only worn once and still smelled new and was a year old.

Okay fair enough. Ill start hunting... Thanks for the input.

My only problem is that I don't have boots or leather pants.
Not a problem if you come to a Reddawn track day, Thursday Aug 13th at TMP/Cayuga, a few spots still left! Open sessions, not much bike tech, not really any gear requirements.

awesome deal for $100 from zx600, and you'll look like a veteran with scuffed up leathers! nice offer zx600.
No one wants my scuffed up, crashed with worn out knee pucks but still very good quality safe suit :(

lol

Crashed 3 times on it and not a single seem opened, crashed once on the fancy Dianese and had to bring it to bickle for repairs :confused:

Last edited:
No one wants my scuffed up, crashed with worn out knee pucks but still very good quality safe suit :(

lol

Crashed 3 times on it and not a single seem opened, crashed once on the fancy Dianese and had to bring it to bickle for repairs :confused:

That's a lot of crashing, you should stop doing that.

That's a lot of crashing, you should stop doing that.
I have, haven't crashed since round 1 2014. But now that I said it you know what is going to happen...

445a07a1367f2d8cd636f034242c87ad.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom