Muzik night in shooting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muzik night in shooting

cbcanada

Banned
2 dead, 3 more injured from shooting last night.

According to the news:

"there were 73 private security guards at the venue last night, with 15 of them tasked to conduct body searches using metal-detecting wands. There were also two paramedics and ten paid duty Toronto police officers on scene."

Wtf

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Meek Mills set it up. The rap game ain't no game.

Thug life yo! We be gangstas up in here :rolleyes:

That's an "upscale" club. People wonder why I avoid them altogether anymore. What a joke.

Is anyone really shocked?

No I am not shocked by the shootings...what do you expect?
RAP Parties = Wannabe Gansta's = Violence!

If I were there I would consider it a privilege to get shot.

Police Sargent said one person got shot a few feet in front of an officer.

With 10 police offices and 76 security how do these guys get away? Is this place a huge club? Anyone been there?

I've been there for a work Christmas party. It's pretty huge. It's a stereotypical nightclub but it's at the CNE.

Police Sargent said one person got shot a few feet in front of an officer.

With 10 police offices and 76 security how do these guys get away? Is this place a huge club? Anyone been there?

How does a guy walk into a sports cafe during world cup, shoot a guy in the head, then disappear in a crowd wearing a florescent safety vest? Conspiracy. That's how.

2 dead, 3 more injured from shooting last night.

According to the news:

"there were 73 private security guards at the venue last night, with 15 of them tasked to conduct body searches using metal-detecting wands. There were also two paramedics and ten paid duty Toronto police officers on scene."

Wtf

Definitely instigated by the heavy security and police presence.

If these private citizens were not being harassed by LE, the evening would have been peaceful and good time had by all.

FTP!!!! Yo!

Ps. Just imagine what would have happened if an LEO shot someone?

They would shut down the 401 instead of the Allen.

Cops are second guessing themselves with all the hate on them. So, they get paid to stand around.

And when it comes to witness statements, heaven forbid if they identify the skin color or even if they are male or female.

apparently one victim known to police and the other a girl standing in the wrong place.

reopen the pistol range at union station and get these shooters some skills coaching.

How does a guy walk into a sports cafe during world cup, shoot a guy in the head, then disappear in a crowd wearing a florescent safety vest? Conspiracy. That's how.

Actually a targeted hit.

Actually a targeted hit.
I know that. was just replying to cbcanada in a fashion that he would get.
1 thing about that -- only the targets get hit.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

oddly that's why my RCMP friend who was on the mafia task force when we were having a bit of bother in T.O. had respect for the Italian way of being fairly clean about a hit, not usually in front of family or kids and only the victim gets wacked.
This newer thug style is very sloppy and reeks of amateurism.

image.jpg

RIP

Looks like she was a rider, or knew riders.. gun violence in this city is reaching a point I never thought it would. Makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom